Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be avoiding all you can then cause you're responding pretty quickly! Well I'm avoiding highschool stuff right now....I have absolutely no motivation to do anything today.....:slant:

PLEBA - you know I read the description a couple times and it still never came to me....I kept thinking about song titles....:shrug:

You know this whole "levelling" thing is such a big motivator for me to post.

Hey guys! I just thought i'd let you in on something -

I MET ALL OF U2!!!!!!!

SSSHHHH i haven't told any of this yet!

I've been trying to put the story together in my head in order to put it in the Band meeting&sightings section! When i type up the whole thing, i want to get it right as you can imagine, even though it was - get this (i'm giving away my age here! :ohmy: )
almost 13 years ago. Yep, i know you would think that i would have it all well rehearsed in my mind now. It really was so AMAZING that it goes round in your head SOOO many times, and there seems to be no words&it's still so fresh in my mind 'cos i still to this day go on&on about it to my friend&though they are quite a fan, i still think....i really must be getting on their nerves, like they're going :rolleyes: :yawn: All the boasting AGAIN!!

My turn to be :blahblah: !! Anyway , to put it briefly for now, let me tell you my two crazy Canadian friends, i had an absolute ball the day i met our guys, especially Bono!!! what can i say in a short sentence about the sex god, except: OH>>>MY>>>>GOD!!
Believe me, EVERYTHING you have read about him in meeting stories is 100% TRUE!!!! He is truly awesome, dreamy, gorgeous, super-friendly, super-sexy&i thought i would pass out from absolute LUST!! Just one more thing to say for now, considering what we were saying about his ass; i stood directly behind him while he signed autographs&i had my hand inches away from it&was sorely tempted to give it a feel but i bottled out of course

DAMN IT!!!

isn't that shameful?

I know I know - tell me what i missed out on!
Don't make me feel any worse than i do about that! I could so kick myself, especially after reading these on stage stories about him allowing girls to do it! mind you, they may get away with it on stage only! As Gollum would say: 'curse it'! :banghead: :banghead:

Anyway, to get to what your question was about meeting them, well i met them at their hotel, after hovering around for a time.
That seems to be one of the favourites for tracking them down. Sometimes, i reckon you need to play it by ear; hang around&find out if people are maybe hanging around the big hotels; be at the venue&be prepared to wait a few hours! I actually stood in front of the Holiday Inn to begin with, but no-one was around. I walked to the venue&i heard a journalist say that they apparently were at that hotel&so i had a dilemma: Do i stay here or do i beieve the word of a tabloid journalist?! Thank god - i made the right decision! I went back to the Holiday Inn&to my sheer delight, the guy was right&they appeared after 2 hours to go to the soundcheck!!!! Have i just made you mega jelous? Believe me, I feel SO SO HUGELY LUCKY INDEED. I am grateful every day for what happened to me, i really do! Sometimes, i can hardly believe i did it&what makes it even MORE satisfying is the fact that i did it FIRST time trying! I mean, i've read about some fans who have tried heaps of times to meet them&have failed.
I think wow, i am so very lucky! What a lucky bitch i am eh?
it took me quite a while to type that (not v.fast) and the whole thing would take me DAYS to get it fully written!
Do i anticipate a few questions now?!

AHHHHH!!!!! You lucky lucky girl!!!! I am extremely jealous of you!!! grrr..........haha but I'm totally happy for you!

I swear one day I have to go to Dublin or something and hang out at their recording studio or something!

I'm very shocked that you didn't go and give Bono's ass a little squeeze! But it's ok it's a sign that you respect him and I'm sure he appreciates it. :)

So what did he say to you? Did you give him a hug? I'm sure the words are still fresh in your mind.

Hey do you know if U2 does CD signings or anything when they're on tour?? And do you know the protocal for meeting U2 before/after concerts?

I'm debating GA tickets now...hmmm....school or GA?

Susan...my god...you are so *freakin* lucky! I'm *so* jealous!!! And no worries, mums the word :wink:.
Lol, and I thought :blahblah: was *my* speciality...:laugh:..actually urs wasn't :blahblah: , what you said was worth reading!! So...to have a grease moment "tell me more, tell me more!!!" :wink:
I think it totally shows respect that u didn't grab his *ahem* assests, But the temptation must've been *so* strong...:drool:
Mucca...unless your marks aren't doing so well, or if you have a test or somethin, miss school - trust me, missing one day isn't that big of a deal (look at me, being a bad influence...)

And hey...I'm working...I've read 2 acts of King Lear while chatting away (and done other stuff..)...I like to multitask. If you want real fun, try writing an essay while chattin on MSN :huh: ...what can I say, I'm a girl that needs stimulation... :p

Oh, and jus to be sure that this post is *really* long, I'm so sad Johnny died! :sad:

Last edited:
Mucca - HAHA i know V. LUCKY! Actually, you could say he hugged me. The thing is, i went back a second time after the gig - yeah, greedy for more Bono! the second time was better actually 'cos me&this other girl i got friendly with when we were waiting for them the first time went to the hotel - AGAIN! What made it so amazing&special was the fact that it was just the two of us&no other fans turned up after the show! It's incredible isn't it? The first time, there were only a handful of fans there. Weren't we the lucky ones! We waited outside the Holiday Inn between Midnight and 2 a.m&were well rewarded! They all arrived seperately&Bono came last. I was so nervous. I think it felt more nerve-wracking 'cos after all it was just me&this other girl who was equally nuts about the total babe! When he stepped out from his merc, he came straight over to us with that fly-like smile on his face and oh my god, i was turning to jelly&could hardly move a muscle! It felt like being in one of those dreams where you can't seem to move&everything's in slow motion! I keep on saying that it felt like being stuck in treacle! He got right up to us, still with this big smile&he goes, " Hi girls, enjoy the show then?" !!! GAWD I thought i would die! I lost all power of speech&when he walked into the hotel, we were screaming&going crazy&i felt as if i couldn't stand up. my legs felt so weak! We decided to get a taxi home&so went into the hotel foyer to attempt to use their public phone&we were sent crazy all over again. He was walking up along the hallway which leads up to the hotel lifts&we just stared, not being able to take our eyes off that fabulous rear view! We held onto each other, squealing&screeching, drooling&generally losing control of ourselves. My new found friend said. " Shall we follow him to the lift?!" :ohmy: What a tempting thought that was!! Honestly, i had to be held up! Shaking&grinning from ear to ear, like a cheshire cat ( that got the cream! ) What a night!!

Back down to earth , i don't think they ever do any of those CD signings. I can't off-hand remember any, but when you do manage to track them down, in the vast majority of situations, they are very generous at giving out autographs, especially the B man! I got a total of 5 from him on my concert ticket, 12" single of Even Better Than The Real Thing, poster&ZOO T.V programme!
Well in terms of protocol, i mean just have general respect. I mean when i met them, it was so great as the fans there all stood beside them, patiently, chatting&being polite&friendly&Bono just talked back, signing everything! What a wonderful&generous man he is. He gives so much of his time to the fans&i'm never surprised when reading the fan stories 'cos i know exactly what they mean! :applaud: for Bono! COOL :cool: :bono:

Brightest - It's good to think of it in that way, to say that it shows the respect thing, although you are bang on when you say the temptation was strong. Yep, V.strong indeed! The other fan i'd got chatting to was in front of him at that moment&i did make a gesture as if to actually put my hand there, and mouthing the word COR! You know what i mean?..............:drool: :drool: mmmm so dreamy! :flirt: Well, i've mentioned a bit more above& i shall give you a little more but then i need to get to my bed&i have some important stuff i need to do tom. but i will promise you yet more info. soon. My brain is getting tired at this late hour. 2 a.m here in Scotland to be precise! Cheers, girls&sweet dreams of Bono when night comes your way! :angel:

Brightest - Ok I'm taking your opinion and going for GA's then! Everytime I come back I get butterflies....I have no clue how you're writing an essay and chatting and posting on forums at the same time...that is some skill girl! So are you planning to get GA's off TM or are you planning to line up the old fashion way?

Susanp6 - Just reading about your experience is giving me butterflies!! I think I'd probably pass out if I did see them. Can't wait till you gather all your thoughts and write out the whole entire story out! I can't wait till the dates are announced!!! :hyper:

It'd be soooo cool if we could all go to one of their concerts together....it'd be such a blast!

Mucca - Good Job going for the GAs, I'm sure you'll be fine....now all I have to do is convince my rents that GA doesn't mean I'll come home in a drug induced stupor or something :der: :rolleyes: - they're a lil overprotective... Ah well. As for dates, go to the tour rumours, everythings abuzz cause there's been a leak! Look's like you'll see U2 before I do...but if they come to TO in Sept, I could ask for tixs as a bday presents...:hmm:
As for my multi-tasking - since none of this stuff is due soon, I jus meander from one thing to the next...write a little, lose inspiration, read another couple pages, all while chatting and posting...it's probably ineffeicnet, but meh, it's they way I work, and I've survived this far. :shrug: BTW I'm glad you find value in my opinions! :hug:

Susan - Thx so much for sharing! I can't wait to see the whole story too...If you want someone to edit..I offer myself...:wink: You are so luckey...I agree with Mucca, I woulda passed out ....And 2 am???GO TO BED! lol Sweet dreams of Bono..and Bono's assests :wink:

And finally (I always have so much to say...) I think It would be so cool for PLEBAns to go to concerts on Mass...I think we at least need a system to recognize eachother..lil blue bracelets or something...

edit :
PS Susan I see ur name on the board still...what you still doin up girl? Get some rest? Or have the tour rumours got u abuzz too?

Last edited:
Yeah my parents are pretty protective too...I think right now they probably believe U2 is poisoning my mind and messing up my school. They'd freak if they found out I'll be skipping out even if its only a day. You should ask for tix as a bday present, at least you'll know you'll like it :)

An opinion from any psychopath U2 fan is worth listening to! :hug:

Hey I'm an only child too! My parents practically call my cell every hour just to check up on me when I'm out:slant:
They won't even let me go for morning jogs at the school field a block away so yeah...that's how protective my parents are.:shrug:

I'm glad to be the first to title you "psychopath" :D

Brightest - hey, you don't miss a thing do you? i know, it's as if i think right, i'll finish off&then it's just like everyone keeps saying; you can't bloody stop reading&i'll think god, i can't resist reading some more&i'm using my friends' computer! They are so tolerant of my addiction, aren't they? I sure am crazy, eh? Once i start talking about something, i will go on&on&on.............:blahblah: Yep, there's that chatterbox smilie again, don't cha love it!

I am all abuzz about the tour news&i am sooooo

:dance: :dance:

'cos they confirmed Glasgow Hampden Park, as that's the city i live in. I noticed Vancouver - You will be going there then, eh Mucca? Exciting or what? Although, i noticed there hasn't been a show announced for Toronto - what a bummer :( But never mind 'cos they will probably add it on when they do the 2nd leg. I realise that won't be too much comfort though. I'd be going :rant:

I'm pretty pissed off myself actually 'cos i haven't been able to see the prices for our concerts, but the American ones seem cheap. I really hope that ours are as good, whenever i find out!
I will be on that phone on Friday that's for sure!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :happy:

I'll be going to the Vancouver one for sure!! I'm sooo excited:hyper: and extremely nervous about GA tickets. Have any advice? I've been hearing mixed opinions on getting them. I am planning to just try to get them off the internet and the phone.:eek:
Last time I checked they didn't even post up the date Vancouver tickets are being sold, only the american dates are up! Grrrrr.....:mad:

Strange, you'd think I'd go and check up on the latest tour news but I'm here instead posting.

Mucca - I know what you mean. It's a very good point, i didn't notice the date for the Canadian shows myself - that's too bad :(
You might be able to get the full details over the next few days from the newspapers, i'd say. Good luck with getting your ticket!!!
It's so exciting :hyper: :hyper:
Usually, i have always queued up to buy concert tickets, but i'm going to get on the phone this time, care of my friends' credit card! Especially since it would be totally freezing out there :madspit: Why stand outside when i can get through on the phone ( I better hope&pray! )

If you mean stuff about waiting to get to the front of the stage, etc, then yep, generally speaking you Do need to queue for many hours if you want to be in touching/biting/feeling distance! Many of the stories on Band meets stories have said so. I went to see them at Celtic football ground here in Glasgow&i got there around 3 hours before they opened the gates&i managed to get to the very front, but the stage for the ZOO TV tour meant i wasn't quite touching distance, but oh what a spectacular view!

So it wasn't a mega long wait i had! Not as bad as some. I mean, i've read some stories where some of the PLEBA girls have said that they waited overnight to get inside the heart at the Elevation tour! Have you read the famous melpop story? I mean i think she said she waited around 14 hours in Montreal&was that worth it or what?! There does seem to be a difference between America ( or US& Canada ) and everywhere else. Us here in Britain don't seem to wait out ALL night in quite as many numbers, although to actually buy the tickets they do. I mean in 2001, there had been no concert for Glasgow announced to my severe dismay, of course! There was a suggestion that they wouldn't be able to fit the stage into the main arena venue here, the Scottish Exhibition&Conference Centre ( which famously is known as the SECC! or the big red shed!) and it DID! They got on Bonos' back and said hey, get your ass - ahem! - over here and so they did - eventually! It was crazy. I was just waking up one morning, switched on the local radio station and all i heard was tickets are going on sale NOW for U2 at the SECC& it was like OH MY GOD

:eek: :eek: :eek:

AAAHHHHHH!!!! Jump straight out of bed&dressed in a massive panic! SHIT! SHIT! Got down to the venue pronto and waited in the queue for tickets&of course they sold out immediately for 2 nights: 20,000 tickets in all snapped up just like that. They are BIG in Glasgow that's for sure! It was really funny, listening to guys in the queue talking about what we do for Bono man! Drop everything for that man we do eh?! Stuff about pretending to be at the dentist ALL DAY&phoning in sick to work! Yep, you are soo worth it Bono babe! It was only like a week away 'til the gig!
That concert, though was only 3 days after his dads' funeral&i could really see the tears welling up in Bonos' eyes when they had a close-up of his face on the screen. It was so sad&so moving, i really felt for him :sad:

Anyway, hopefully this concert will be a more upbeat&joyous occasion. God, have i bored you yet? I hope not! I don't half go on&on. Right enough, i am discussing my U2 experiences here after all! great memories! Good luck :up:

Susanp - Goodness I haven't even thought about checking the papers yet! Better start doing that. I'm hearing so many different opinions about getting tickets. People are saying the internet is the fastest, some say the phone is better others say lining up:huh: AHHH it's all madness.
Well my plan is to grab 2 other friends with me and have them help me out on the internet and calling at the same time.

I also read alot of stories about people queued up right after the show to get into the heart again for the next. I hope people aren't like that here in Vancouver. I think if I do get GA I'll start lining up at 6:00-7:00-ish.

I haven't heard the story of melpop but I saw the pictures. Everyone seems to know about her here, she must be a great legend here eh.

I must say you've had many lucky experiences with U2! I'm totally envious of you! :D I wonder what kinds of excuses are making when they're calling in sick....after so many concerts you have to get a little more original.

Awww poor Bono, it must be so tough on him to put on a concert after his father's funeral but at least he had the support of wonderful fans like you :)

Don't worry your stories won't bore me, it fills me up with hope that I will one day be lucky enough to meet them (hopefully this April) :wink:

Good luck to you U2!:up: haha...get it "you too"?:wink: ....god that was lame....:eeklaugh:

WOW
I've brought the chattiness out in you two, haven't I...*pats self on back*
ANYHOO time for some quick responses (I seem to have fallen behind - for shame!!)
Mucca- Over- protective parents are fun....:rolleyes:
I can't wait for the obstacles i must overcome to see U2
1) Find someone to go with me
2) Convince parents that GA seats will *not* be a miosh pit full of alcohol and druggies and bad, bad men...
3) Convince parents to let me go to TO to stand in line forh hours to get near stage
4) Oh yeah..get tixs!
LOL - fun no?

Susan - I'm excited and they aren't even coming here yet! lol...and don't mind ur chattering, I do it too! And you most certainly are *not* boring me!
Ha, I guess I do notice a lot...I can't help it...apparently I'm a psychopath...:shrug: :wink:
OMG I *so* want to be in touching/biting distant :drool:
Ha ha...what gals will do for bono..anything!!!
Susan you make me laugh! (You make me laugh too Mucca)

We're all crazies aren't we!! Ah well, we're crazy together, and that's all that matters.
BTW *any* concert advice at all will be greatly appreciated..cause I'm la "concert virgin" :p ...Anyhoo, I think thats more than enough....but have no fear...
I'll be back
:laugh:

I see your name less and less on the forum, What's happening Brightest??
My parents think I'm going to get trampled to death in the moshpit so I need to somehow convince them that I'll survive and walk out in one piece. If U2 does 2 concerts in Vancouver I want to go to both but my parents will probably think it will screw up the rest of my school somehow and make a big fuss about it. Yes Brightest, over-protective parent's are fun:rolleyes:
I think I'll be having just as much fun as you! :)

I want to be in touching/grabbing/squeezing/biting distance too.:wink: But I've been hearing people talking about how bad GA can get, hopefully when I go people won't be animals (drunk, loud and obnoxious):huh:

Brightest - Thanks for the compliments! It's very nice of you to say such things. Is it because of your parents that you'll need to find someone to go with you, 'cos otherwise it can be good going on your own. I've gone to some by myself. I can totally understand that if it's your - first time! - You would want to find someone to go with&because of your parents. As for getting crushed, you do have to be careful with some gigs. U2 fans normally seem to be quite considerate on the whole, i find at gigs. I think that you should just check out what everyone's doing, you know just try to find a spot, using your gut instinct. By looking out for who's around you&if you get the feeling of any loonies (unless they happen to be a harmless one like yourself!) that are near you, then you can always move! Does that make any sense? I suppose it's trying to put myself in the place of someone who is a concert virgin! The first one i went to was Duran Duran back in the 80's - giving away my age, i'm not that ancient, honestly! well, 36 actually ( still 8 yrs younger than Bono! ) so not too bad. People always say i look around 10 yrs younger which makes me feel good that's for sure! :) oops, got kind of off the point then, well anyway my first gig was really brilliant. No trouble at all, but it was quite a small venue so no huge crowds. I felt right at home going to concerts from the word go - Love 'em! :dance: :dance: :dance:

It sounds so Scottish that - anyhoo! :D

Mucca - have you got membership for U2.com&tried getting tickets? How did you get on if you did? I'm trying in the general sale on Friday&I hope i don't have any bother like all these people today :(

speak to ye crazies later!

Susan - 36 isn't old at all! Old is when you hit 50.:wink: I hear the back is much safer for GA but I want to be up close and personal! Hope no one drinks too much.

I didn't get the membership actually so I can't help you there sorry :( But I hear alot of people in Europe weren't able to connect and their codes wouldn't work.
I have to attempt the general sales too but I still have no clue when they're starting to sell them in Vancouver.

Best of luck to both of you! :)

I :heart: you guys..so fun to talk to!
:hug:
Anyhoo, I doubt my rents will let me go to TO, let alone stand outside for hours alone if I don't have at least one friend..otherwise I think I'd be fine alone...well, I'm a lil nervous about GA, I'm not especially tall (well, actually, I guess I'm average..5'5), and don't weigh that much - I don't wanna get swept away!
I have found that most ppl say U2 fans tend to be considerate...and hey, maybe a group of PLEBAns could mass together..that would be safe..maybe? :wink:
Susan - your advice does make sense - and you are not old! :hug:
Mucca- I hvae no idea whats happening to me - I'm falling behind....actually, I've jus been a bit busy *gasp*...and have been trying to curb myself a bit. And I so wanna be bitten!
:wink:

Anyhoo...You guys don't have u2.com memberships either? I was starting to think I was the only one!! Sounds like the presale was a lil sketchy...U2girl1978 wanted GA but I guess she ended up in a balcony..:huh: All this excitement and I have to wait til at least Sept..ah well...I'll live vicariously throught you two crazies!:wink:
TTFN
:hug:

I popped on to check up on how the sales went and WOW there are ALOT of complaints! I feel so sorry for those people who ended up in the nosebleed section. TM really made a mess of things didn't they! Did you guys see the petitions that they have going on here against U2.com and U2 themselves? Alot of people aren't very happy with our boys right now. :(

Now that I've read all those complaints it doesn't seem like the membership does that much in terms of getting good tickets. Hope TM doesn't fudge up the public sales, for all our sakes.:huh:

Brightest - I'm just barely 5"4 so I'll be fighting for my life to not get swept away but the wave! Maybe I can grab on to Bono's leg so I can stay anchored! I sure he wouldn't mind!:wink:
I forced my friend into going with me, he had no choice and lucky for me I was able to meld his mind. He now likes U2 as well and has become a fan of Bono.:wink:

I've been trying to avoid..it only makes me worry...and I sense a lot of anger emenating from there...
I really don't know why it is so mucked up...and I really don't know who's to blame. And since I didn't have to expereince it today, I guess I don't have much to say.

As for the 'wave'
You grab one leg, and I'll grab the other!:wink: And of course he won't mind...
Ha ha..you converted him! I'm slowly workin on one of my friends, she's somewhat neutral at the moment...my other friend...he may be beyond help...:shrug:
I think it would be awesome to meet a bunch of PLEBAns at a show...have like front row by the stage reserved for PLEBA...think we could pull it off? :wink:

You're a War Child now!!! Congrats :D Still working on becoming an acrobat.

Tomorrow I plan to get ATYCLB. I just got really really obsessed with Walk On (I know I'm a little late with the album but I'm working on it!:wink: )

I tried introducing U2 into another friend of mine and she just wouldn't accept them.:( She totally didn't like Vertigo and neither did her brother. They say it's too repetitive...that I don't think I'll ever understand. I can't say that her taste in music is the greatest considering she likes Linkin Park (no offense to those that do) but I find their music much more repetitive.:madspit:

It'd be awesome to have a bunch of PLEBAns at a show! Pulling it off would be kind of hard though considering we're all so spread apart but definitely would be could to try out! At least we'd know we'd be surrounded by equally crazy fans that respect personal space :)

You'll make acrobat yet!:yes:

CDs- Over the last few months I've been stocking up...you see, back in the day I only had the 'best of 90-00' CD and then I got the 'best of 80s-90s'...and *then* vertigo came out..and I died until I could have 'HTDAAB', and then HMV had a sale and I got 'JT' for 5.99, and then the other day I bought 'Achtung Baby'. So U2 makes up a pretty good precentage of my CD collection right now....(you see I'm weird, I own very few CDs :p )
I don't know why some of my pals ain't into U2, ithey just suck . *pout* (I kid, I kid). ctually, one of my cousins (who's really into music) told me the same thing about repetitveness..I'm like "It's a freaking *chorus*! Of course it repeats...*duh*" lol....
That would be an awesome show..and ya, we would respect eachother and stuff..now they boys...*they* might not be safe :wink:

Last edited:
CD's - You're not weird for owning few CD's cause I'm like that too. I stopped buying CD's a looong time ago cause it just wasn't worth it. I always buy and CD and end up only liking 2 or 3 of the songs. Plus they're so expensive these days (spent $22 on ATYCLB:huh: ) The last couple years I've just been burning stuff, it's cheap and it guarentees that I'll actually listen to it!
You know if it wasn't for my friend that I converted for taking me to A&B Sound I wouldn't have bought HTDAAB and I wouldn't have become the U2 freak that I am today. Isn't that crazy how one single act can turn someone into a crazy obsessive U2 freak?!?! Who would've thought huh! :D Well I am forever greatful to my friend :)

After I got HTAAB I kept talking about U2 to my parents and for Xmas they got me the 2 best of...CDs and then a couple months after that I got JT and Achtung Baby :D And now they are all I listen to.

Repetitiveness - LOL apparently U2 can't have choruses but everyone else can but it's not consider repetitive when that happens.:rolleyes:

If a bunch of us PLEBAns girls were at one of their shows they'd probably need a fence to keep all of us off them! And even then it might not even be enough to keep us of our boys!:wink:

CDs- That what I always found too - I would buy a CD and only like a few songs, and then I started previewing CDS (read dl songs first), and never liked enough of them, so I just burned my own CDs - it really is cheaper. But I find that U2 CD's are certainly worth it!!! :wink:
Hmmm...I'm trying to think how I got converted...I think it all traces back to an art project and the song beautiful day......
What's A&B Sound? A store?
It's true tho, eh? A little thing, and then you're hooked. I guess thats why U2 is the "worldest greatest band" ...:wink:
You're right...poor Bono (and the others) wouldn't stand a chance against us PLEBAns..
Hey Bono! Come here! I'll protect you from those crazies! :angel:

Btw...where'd susan go?:shrug:

Last edited:
AHA - Here i am! :wave: I've had some personal stuff to deal with, mostly boring mundane crap but i did go& see one of the films nominated in the Oscars, called Sideways. It was very funny in parts :eeklaugh: Great!

I did have a look at PLEBA yesterday but the thing is, that after reading all of these negative comments about U2, i was kind of 'numb' and in shock. I mean 'U2 are bastards', and 'I hate them now&will never listen to them or go&see them again' :(
I got really upset& i couldn't quite put my thoughts togethar about it but i'm beginning to think more clearly now&it bugs me, it really does. I think it's really over the top&i'm sure that the two of you agree with me! It's a sad week for U2 :sad: What are these people on? I agree that the ticket sale has been a shambles&that it's maybe a wee bit too expensive for some of the tickets but everything that's been said is too strong. In fact i was actually thinking, i hope some fans who are saying all of this back down on it&realise that they were just temporarily mad! :tsk: :yikes:

Awww :hug:
It'll be alright Susan...just stick with PLEBA - Cause (I know, I keep sayin it..but it amuses me...)
PLEBA is for lovers...:heart:

Ya, I can seriously feel anger and venom ementating from my computer, and it's starting to reach the news too :(
I'm sure a lot of them will calm down in time, they're just frustrated and upset...Give it time, and stick with us for now!
:yes:
I'll be back, I have to go hand in a paper!
TTFN! :hug:

PS. Glad to see you haven't disappeared into an Abyss or void or somethin Susan! :)

Last edited:
Good to see you again Susan! We missed you!

Alot of people are still venting about it but I'm sure they'll get over it. When I first read those comments I was pretty shocked too....Everyone here seemed to love U2 so much...:(
Tickets are kind of expensive but they put so much into their shows so it's gotta be worth it! :)

I haven't watched any Oscar nominated movies yet...I really wanted to watch Finding Neverland...guess I'll have to rent it.

:heart: :bono: :edge: :adam: :larry: :heart: :hug:

Finding Neverland was good, I really liked it. (It also gave me an excuse to stare at Johnny Depp :wink: )
As for people ranting and sayin such extremem things...
People *will* bloody well move on...even if I have to make them! *tries to look intimidating* (Sorry, I'm jus sick of such anger, PLEBA is one of the *only* safe havens)

I'm so excited! I just bought the Boston DVD...:hyper:
If I really wanted to stir the pot I'd go to one of the angry forums and say I paid 40$ bucks and got the best bloody seats in the house...(they don't need to know I mean my couch...)

I'll see y'all later! I've got some serious drooling to do! *runs off to watch DVD*
TTFN :hug:

( I :heart: U2 )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom