Hilariously idiotic U2-related youtube comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
See title. If you see any inane, amusing comments pertaining to the band on youtube and want to post about it, you're in the right place. I hope this thread cuts down on the amount of threads dedicated to telling us how bugpinusinmypants69 thinks Bono is a douchebag, or how kurtcobainiscool666 called Edge a hack.

I'll get the ball rolling.

Video: U2 Wire Miami Vice (which is hysterically funny in its own right)
User: idicula79 (a combination of idiotic and ridiculous? You can't make this stuff up, folks...)
Comment: "I love U2 but the Unfortible fire was and still is so overrated!!"

The Unforgettable Fire would indeed be U2's most innovative album if it could be made into a fort. That would be rather cool, actually. "You may have intense tales of love gone awry and miscellaneous angst, but children can pretend they're fairy princesses inside of me! Suck on that, Achtung Baby!"

This thread would require me to actually read YouTube comments, so I cannot participate in the spirit of this thread.

There is that one dude who comments "U2 wrote Miami" on every single U2 video. I'm still trying to figure out why.

I think he was trying to prove U2 sucks. I, for one, wouldn't want people announcing that I wrote Miami in the streets.

There is that one dude who comments "U2 wrote Miami" on every single U2 video. I'm still trying to figure out why.

Really? Wow, that's dedication... or something.

Maybe he just really really really likes that song and he want to remind people in case they forgot :shrug:

It might be someone who was banned from here and they have no where else to post...

You'd find that most of YouTube's frequent users are just adolescents with nothing productive to do, I realised this a while ago and thankfully, only go on the site occasionally, last time was to watch the Rose Bowl concert.

oh wow...where do I start? I don't even know why I get I get into it with some of these morons...it's just too much at times and I can't help but to respond...anyway, here's some mind bogglers...

These come from the video where Edge is demonstrating his setup to some interviewer...

not sure what is going through this person's head, but here it is, word for word:

"He uses effects, so he isn't the best at guitar, but he did make the sound of U2 which is an amazing band, because of Bono and The Edge.
The effects are great, therefore the Edge is an artist."

His incredibly random/bizarre conclusion just cracks me up...."The effects are great, therefore the Edge is an artist." Oh thank you! Yes, of course!

same video, different person...here's another one:

"But I admit it, and this guy is all effects and stuff. He isn't actually that good at guitar, he just SOUNDS good because of all the pedals he uses."

Simply stunning.

That's it for now. :)

oh wow...where do I start? I don't even know why I get I get into it with some of these morons...it's just too much at times and I can't help but to respond...anyway, here's some mind bogglers...

These come from the video where Edge is demonstrating his setup to some interviewer...

not sure what is going through this person's head, but here it is, word for word:

"He uses effects, so he isn't the best at guitar, but he did make the sound of U2 which is an amazing band, because of Bono and The Edge.
The effects are great, therefore the Edge is an artist."

His incredibly random/bizarre conclusion just cracks me up...."The effects are great, therefore the Edge is an artist." Oh thank you! Yes, of course!

same video, different person...here's another one:

"But I admit it, and this guy is all effects and stuff. He isn't actually that good at guitar, he just SOUNDS good because of all the pedals he uses."

Simply stunning.

That's it for now. :)

Pfffft :lol: those people make no sense whatsoever. I actually backed Edge up on one of those vidjas just to show them how stupid they are. Check out Edge on BTBS during PopMart and Vertigo tour. The solo is insane! He can play. Effects are there to create texture. It's like an artist using many colors, instead of just one color (a sound for guitarists) he uses multiple colors.

I was just listening to Winter on Youtube and I saw this reaction:

still great and amazing,no words,and in my opinium its the best song from this new album!

This guy must have a secret U2 album. :lol:

couldn't what? SPIT IT OUT!

I would say I couldn't care less, but then again. I DO care when people make stupid grammar mistakes like this. :tsk:

That's another reason why I avoid Youtube comments. I am a grammar nazi, those comments make me cry. :sad:

Though I do enjoy the various BONO SUCKS/IS AN ASSHOLE/IS A TWAT comments. :cute: They reflect the writer's intelligence pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom