Higher than everyone in the Cedars Of Lebanon,It`s The Communist Sun God Worshipers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing pretty good so far. I have a test later today that I haven't really studied for, but it's for my music as discourse class, so hopefully I'll be able to get by on limited studying. :lol:

:shifty: Same here. Probably a few too many. :lol: I've been to the lectures and paid attention and such though, so I'm not terribly worried. Hopefully I don't regret thinking that later after I see the test. :lol:

:lol: Hopefully not...he gave us a study guide, but sometimes professors like to throw out random things that they don't put on those, so...yeah, hopefully not though. :wink:

Look at this:

Schoolgirl to topple U2

Schoolgirl Teaches U2 A Lesson
Posted Wed 11 Mar 2009 12:26PM GMT by Dave Rumour in Snap, Crackle and Pop
Take that Bono! These are surely the words ringing around the stunned head of the U2 singer and wannabe botherer of the world's biggest power-mongers today. Because on Sunday, the band's new record faces the ignominy of being elbowed off the top of the UK album charts by a 13-year-old schoolgirl. Faryl Smith's debut solo collection was released on Monday, following her spectacular emergence on ITV talent contest "Britain Got Talent" last year.

"Faryl" has already topped pre-sale charts at Amazon and according to midweek figures, has shipped 80,000 copies to stores so far this week, making it a serious contender to overthrow the Irish rock heavyweights' latest opus, "No Line On The Horizon". Classical protégé Smith, who is a mezzo-soprano, has already stunned the likes of Simon Cowell with her amazing voice and is widely expected to become as successful as Pavarotti in the coming years, with Placido Domingo and Leslie Garrett amongst her growing army of fans.

She is being mentored by Welsh singer Katherine Jenkins and will sing the national anthem at this weekend's England vs France Six Nations rugby match, boosting her public profile still further. Speaking about her flourishing career recently, Faryl remained humble about the future. "It's weird that I've got my own album out, but it's going to be even weirder when I see it in the shops", she explained, adding: "I don't know what I want to achieve." Well, outselling U2 would seem like a pretty impressive place to start. Take that Bono!

:lol: And I'm having lunch with the Queen

Back
Top Bottom