Higher than everyone in the Cedars Of Lebanon,It`s The Communist Sun God Worshipers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: It's true though! I mean, obviously, if you have a test, it'd be more of a problem, but early in the year, you probably won't. Plus, here, my professors don't really care if you show up or not. I've straight out told professors that I've had these tickets for awhile, so I'll be going to the concert, and none of them have ever punished me for that.

:lmao: It's true though! I mean, obviously, if you have a test, it'd be more of a problem, but early in the year, you probably won't. Plus, here, my professors don't really care if you show up or not. I've straight out told professors that I've had these tickets for awhile, so I'll be going to the concert, and none of them have ever punished me for that.

Yeah I know the feeling, I mean I've skipped classes because I was tired before

College FTW

Pfft, that's the beauty of college, you don't have to go to class! :wink: Seriously though, I've skipped classes for concerts, and the concerts are absolutely, positively always worth it. You won't regret missing your biology class, but you will regret not seeing U2. :D

:rockon: soooo true........it's just the whole transportation issue :reject: 8 hour train rides, here i come!!! :rockon:

:lol: Been there too...8 hour bus ride to Chicago once...6 hour overnight bus to Milwaukee (on a Sunday night, was back for my 10am class on Monday :rockon: )...all fun times though! :up:

:lol: I was actually supposed to be back for my 9am class, but the bus ended up being a bit late. Yep, for concerts, I'll almost do whatever it takes to get there.

The Chicago ride was for R.E.M. and the Milwaukee one was for Explosions in the Sky. :D

And, I flew down to Oklahoma City for New Year's 2007/2008 to see The Flaming Lips. :reject:

:lol: I was actually supposed to be back for my 9am class, but the bus ended up being a bit late. Yep, for concerts, I'll almost do whatever it takes to get there.

The Chicago ride was for R.E.M. and the Milwaukee one was for Explosions in the Sky. :D

And, I flew down to Oklahoma City for New Year's 2007/2008 to see The Flaming Lips. :reject:

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :rockon:
and yeah, those are totally worth it :up: :up:

all right, i'm off to bed b/c of stupid school tomorrow :banghead:

buuuuuuut, i faked sick to stay home from school today :D
senioritis = :drool:

:lmao: I don't know. I don't like the Blood Bank EP much, to be honest. But, I :heart: the song he's got on the Dark Was the Night compilation, which is soooo amazing! You should really, really listen to it sometime. :yes:

I was listening to a lot of Bon Iver today actually, since it was snowing all day. :grumpy: :wink:

Right now I love and hate it, some of his vocal takes on that song are beautiful while others make me cringe, especially one in the right channel. It's interesting enough but seems kind of throw away, I mean it's just four lines over and over again, like a verse he cut from one song.The lyrics just seem very For Emma, in style

Bon (H)iver Cassie :wink:

Yeah, it was cool to get some new songs from him to tide us over until his next album, but they definitely weren't as good as they could have been, I don't think.

:lol: You are correct. :wink:

Yeah some of the songs sound really nice, but they come more off as more Bon Iver and not really anything worth getting excited over, nothing too different or amazing but enough to keep you interested

Yeah some of the songs sound really nice, but they come more off as more Bon Iver and not really anything worth getting excited over, nothing too different or amazing but enough to keep you interested

Yeah, I agree, though I wish I had more to say, I haven't listened to the EP in quite awhile. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom