Higher than everyone in the Cedars Of Lebanon,It`s The Communist Sun God Worshipers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
p.s. you're an irish band. You don't want a english voice in your songs now do you! :lol:

I'll take Flo Rida rapping if I have to :madwife:

:lol: John, perhaps Emma could "sing" it like Edge on Numb. I suppose I could attempt Bono's falsetto if need be. :wink:

That would be interesting :lol:

It's going to be the last track on the album, it starts with a minute long reprise of every other song before...we haven't recorded what happens after that yet :lol:

:lol: John, perhaps Emma could "sing" it like Edge on Numb. I suppose I could attempt Bono's falsetto if need be. :wink:

:lol: Oh, the bullying! And believe me Justin, that's the only 'singing' I can manage!

That's probably the best I could manage too. :wink:

Even if I could sing pretty well, I don't think I would want to be a singer just because of how much care you would need to take with it. :yikes:

What do you mean? I wouldn't want to be a singer either, imagine being the face of your band! That'd feel a little.. egotistical, me thinks.

What do you mean? I wouldn't want to be a singer either, imagine being the face of your band! That'd feel a little.. egotistical, me thinks.

I mean there are a lot of rules or methods you would have to follow to preserve your voice. At some point it would get too annoying to me and I'm sure most people. :wink:

The odd thing about singers being the face of the band is that a lot of times they aren't the brains of the band. I have to laugh whenever someone calls Bono "the primary" songwriter of U2. I don't know why people assume the singer always is. :shrug:

I last remember using it on Thursday night around 9 when we had a break during my class, I bought some food and came back to class and ate it.... I haven't needed it to use it/them since, but right now I'm checking like crazy in my school bag and it's not there :scream::scream::scream::scream:

OMG....

I must have left it on my school desk, it's a little leather Louis Vuitton card case where I keep them in. Not to mention the card case cost $200 :happy:

I'm officially the WORLD'S STUPIDEST PERSON.

No you're not. This kind of thing happens more than you'd think. :hug:

I'd keep trying to look for them but if you come to a point where you are sure they are lost for good I'd prepare to cancel those credit cards. At least talk to someone about what to do in this situation to avoid identity theft. There must be a way to get new ID cards too, right?

I looked everywhere I possibly could - as I said, the last time I used them was at school on Thursday night. So they'd be in my school bag still but aren't. I called up the university police and they said the lost and found opens tomorrow at 8 am and I should call first thing. HOPEFULLY some kind soul has turned it in and not thrown away the cards and used my LV card case.

I looked everywhere I possibly could - as I said, the last time I used them was at school on Thursday night. So they'd be in my school bag still but aren't. I called up the university police and they said the lost and found opens tomorrow at 8 am and I should call first thing. HOPEFULLY some kind soul has turned it in and not thrown away the cards and used my LV card case.

Good luck. :up:

That's my vision of what i'll be doing between knowing the tour dates and hopefully getting the tickets for the gig i need want

Same here. I`m seriously freaking the fuck out,If they don`t come here,I`m going to be crushed/pissed... and I`m like where the hell is the money gonna come from if they do,but I have my sources :shh::lmao:

At this point, I don't care if I go to a show or not. I just need to find out if my stuff is ok and some idiot isn't using my card to buy airplane tickets all over the world and using my social security number to look up all my information :happy:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

:wave: guys to people still here.

I'm freaking out about tour dates too :huh:

Back
Top Bottom