Higher than everyone in the Cedars Of Lebanon,It`s The Communist Sun God Worshipers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The sun will not be happy to hear about you having a life, especially when some of us are off on midterm and bored :wink:

:lol: University work, studying, planning and so on is so not having a life. :wink:

On a different note, I made a great point in one of my classes in an online discussion but no one has replied to it yet! I want to see the other side's point of view on it. :madwife:

:lol: University work, studying, planning and so on is so not having a life. :wink:

On a different note, I made a great point in one of my classes in an online discussion but no one has replied to it yet! I want to see the other side's point of view on it. :madwife:

What was the point?

What was the point?

It is a debate about evolution and several people said that they simply could not believe that a single cell could mutate to become something as complex as us. My point is that it shouldn't be that hard to believe when we see jumps from the smallest thing to the most complex things every day. I used the example of an architect starting with a blank paper and it becoming a spectacular structure. We are just human beings but from just an idea we have done so much. Shouldn't an entire planet be able to the same and much more? :up:

I'm packing my bags as we speak! :wink:

I really wish Christianity wasn't so big in America. I've met tons of people that refuse to believe in evolution and many of them are quite hostile to the science too. :doh:

Most Christians here don't care about evolution, it's not like they think the church is always right :wink:

Hey FB :wave:

I really wish Christianity wasn't so big in America. I've met tons of people that refuse to believe in evolution and many of them are quite hostile to the science too. :doh:

That`s the thing Justin,it`s not big here...a few people here and there maybe call themselves Christians,so what. They for some reason use that as a title.

Evolution? Some science I agree with but evolution I do not,does that make me a bad person,or Christian?

That`s the thing Justin,it`s not big here...a few people here and there maybe call themselves Christians,so what. They for some reason use that as a title.

Evolution? Some science I agree with but evolution I do not,does that make me a bad person?

Of course it doesn't make you a bad person to not believe in evolution. My problem is when people try to get creationism into science classes or evolution out of them due to so many people in an area not believing in evolution.

Can I ask why you don't believe in evolution? I'm curious.

I just don`t,I don`t believe we evolved from primates ...
Let me put it like this,if we evolved from primates as evolution states,why are there still monkeys,that look like animals and not us? Is there a reason there still are monkeys and they haven't all turned into people?

Back
Top Bottom