Higher than everyone in the Cedars Of Lebanon,It`s The Communist Sun God Worshipers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John, I find this one to be pretty bad too. :lol:

"So this is where the story ends
A conversation on IM"

Justin breaking up over IM is very common

See the Jonas Brothers are hip and down with all the latest cool things the kids do

I don't like Maximo Park's new single :sigh: First Director now them, why do bands have to release bad songs as free downloads?

If that's true I'd like to see Unknown Caller, as cellphones are hip, rewritten by them. Bono doesn't know all the latest tech stuff, you know. :wink:

I bet the kids would love it :wink:

and Jonas Brothers are pushing music forward too, their bodyguard raps on a track

The things you learn from Disney Channel :lol:

Not here in Georgia,that is unless they are going to change it which I hope they do. Right now it is saying $679.00 for two GA tickets,is that just a guess for right now or is that gonna be the finalized price? I really hope not :uhoh:...

Not here in Georgia,that is unless they are going to change it which I hope they do. Right now it is saying $679.00 for two GA tickets,is that just a guess for right now or is that gonna be the finalized price? I really hope not :uhoh:...

What website are you looking at?

Maybe you'd be better off trying ticketmaster when the tickets actually go on sale to the public? They're only been sold to the fan club so far

Back
Top Bottom