Hey, You! Click Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G: I'm not leaving anybody, smartass. And I know what love is........and I know what it means to respect love, but some of us obviously don't know about the latter.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

*STARES*

OMG OMG OMG OMG

*STARES*

:ohmy:

338875%3A323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E454%3E2%3B4%3E23234543%3A5292ot1lsi

3388763923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D545%3D3%3A6%3D32325452%3B5%3A%3A6nu0mrj

I have been saying for MONTHS now that he needs to go beanieless. MONTHS I SAY!! GAH!! He looks SOOOO HOT!!! :drool: :combust:

This is the third picture of him beaniless in public this year. I hope that's a good sign for the next tour.

Come on Edge!!! TAKE IT OFF!!!

the beanie that is....

cali*gal said:
awwwww *offers you a rubber ducky* no worries...i know all about crap aim
:shifty:

*bono watching larry and sam under the shower* Wohow, there goes the rubber duck!

:lmao::laugh::lol::laugh::lmao:

:shifty:

hi girlies *HUGS* am off for the matchbox twenty concert tomorrow morning. won't be back until wednesday evening. i miss you girls. i'm so sorry i've seemed distant lately. i think it's getting a bit better. *nodsnods* i just want to say thank you *HUGS* will think of you girls.
OMG jen it's like realize life super happy time lol. i'm SO close to rob thomas AND i'm taking pics so i'll show you guys!

hi guys it's me *grins* alright so my boyfriend is coming up tomorrow and we have a LOT of issues to work out, or see if it's worth working out. for that reason i probable won't be online much the next few days, cause we're driving home on friday. so i was sorta hoping you guys won't do anything MAJOR (atleast nothing major that would affect adam too much) cause i can't think of any more good excuses for him to be gone. LMAO.

*sighs* alright well wish me luck, lol, i'm terrified to see him and the thought of five years ending soon. *whimper*

thank you guys for everything, i'm trying to get back to me again

*looks around and whistles* emmmm hellllllo? it's awfully dead around here today. not ONE SINGLE person is online. are you all ok? this is odd. was there some massive plot to block me? lol. kidding. *SIGH* donna, sorry i had to go so fast. the ONE time someone is on today and i had to go. all right, well i hope everyone is ok.

jen, thanks for your post. sorry *sighs* last night was just...watching slane was a bad idea for me. lol. hope your feeling well. *hobbit hugs* sab

LOL...cant believe ya dug this old thread up...had almost forgotten about it...

Dont worry bout leavin....I had a needy husband sittin on the couch whinin....

Catch ya later tonight *hugs*

Back
Top Bottom