Hey, You! Click Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: What I want to see happen...

cali*gal said:

now now, am i that predictable? *looks around and grins* yes, yes i am thank you:evil:

Nahhh... not you Baby.....

sarong_pink2.jpg

The sarong ... the I love Miami part is in the front.

This is who I was picturing Frances to look like. The one on the far right. lol. Just not as...large.

3383262%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E952%3E6%3A8%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B86%3B69%3A9nu0mrj

Edge looks sad in that picture too. Like, he's only smiling because he has to. *huggles my Reg*

Originally pososted by cali*gal
:adam: *is love sick* what have you done to him lar? *grins*

*feelilin guilty cos Lar has been treatin him like crap lately*
*sigh*

hi guys.....i am sooooo sorry about not being around tonight. i'll try to be on in an hour....i hope. but i'm not sure if you guys will still be here. it's my last night at home and my parents want "quality time" which has included a massive fight cause my mom is just pissed i am leaving. so if i don't catch you guys i'm really sorry. it's been the crappiest night i could have really used a karaoke party, lol. anyways, i'll have aim on my phone, i know it's slow but it's all i have and i can only use it at night and on weekends, but weekdays i'll have the school computers so i'll be around more then i thought. *hugs to everyone* talk to you tomorrow i'm sure. i'm just having ads stay there since i'll be on and off. it's easier this way. *sighs and hides* god this sucks.

lar.....he misses you, and he knows you need to work on things. it will be alright, take good care of my boy for me please. he loves you.

*massive hugs* talk to you all soon, sorry about tonight, it's just been bad.

BonoBabe40 said:

i know tell me about it. i'm really really sorry i never caught you guys on tonight. *sighs* i'll talk to you either tomorrow or sunday, atleast phone aim is better then nothing right? *hopefull little smile*

don't forget me or ads, we love you guys and are very bummy right now.
this is how i feel:

:reject: :banghead: :help:

cali*gal said:
sorry i missed you guys this morning. love you all. talk to you tomorrow by sucky slow phone aim. *hugs* bye!

Sorry bout this AM too....tstorms goin on...kept gettin the ol boot...so I gave up...

Hey...sorry I won't be around much this week. Got a lot of stuff going on...I'll be around most of today though and some of Wed. :yes:

:hug:

:wave:

You're very welcome. :hug:

The Ringo concert last night was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. It was so much fun. We even got to see him walk into the arena and my friend got a high five! :hyper: He pointed at me a few times during the show too. :faint:

Bruce is tonight :hyper: It should be fun. :yes:

After today I really won't be on that much. maybe briefly tomorrow and Friday but I doubt it'll be for long. Then beatlefest this weekend. :dance: :hyper:

:wave: :hug:

*dramatic soap opera music*

Bono's life has been saved. He and Gavin are happily married.

Adam and Larry will soon be reunited and there will be much sap. (Among other things).

Reg's arm is still bothering him but he will have Jem to take care of him.

Things have been, kind of, sorted out between Gavin and Reg. Larry and Gavin have an understanding about each other.

What drama can we come up with next? :sexywink: :evil: :mac:

13.jpg

ABband19.jpg

ab_sellafield10.gif

bg_suzanne.jpg

Last edited:
I just noticed something...in that last picture, there's a hand on Bono's knee and Gavin's looking right in the direction of the person who's hand it would be.

And Bono's wearing Reg's favorite shirt. ;)

Back
Top Bottom