Hey Yo.....Acrobat............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Hey Acobat man
smile.gif
.......... I saw the Old Grey Whistle Test last night, in fact, I only came in from being out and near shit when I saw The Police on, I sat hopin I hadn?t missed U2!!!!!!!! Thank goshy I hadn?t (yas I was recording away), but what pissed me off was how long fecking Meatloafs performance had went on for!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, U2, I wish they?d been on as long as that!!!!

I was like
eek.gif
during and after that Loafy performance, I was like ?WTF??????
Just HOW long did that go on for!!!! Taut it would never end, for feck sake!!!!!!

smile.gif

On a high note, Mr B looked fuckin sexy, as usual!!!!!!!
But one thing that had me in kinks all night was that still after all these years, their expressions have NOT changed???..
biggrin.gif

anyway, thanks for lettin us know dearest????????..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hahaha, heya Mad1! And LMAO@Meatloaf, that scared the bejaysus outta me!!!!!
eek.gif

*for anyone who didn't see it, it involved Meatloaf eating the face off some woman and also singing(shouting) every now and again, it musta went on for at least........an hour?!?!
biggrin.gif

Yes, U2=short, but not in the hair depo! Man, Clayton was even spookier than UABRS, and Edge had the whole "doing the hoola hoop" hips going on, Larry looked 12 as usual, and Bono, well, lol, he has his own thing going on back then!

hey Maddie, glad you caught it last night...that was a very earnest vibrant performance wasn't it....Edge just has to bring back the "hoola hoop" shuffle again into this 3rd leg..its blinding
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom