Hey...i'm kinda new here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*apologizes to interference in advance* please don't tell the zoo i'm here. they'll come after me and hurt me. i'm taking a week break from there and i think i'm going a tad insane...withdrawl and all. and they're trying to convince me to come back earlier but i can't because i'm stubborn and when i say something it sticks and so i came here because i had no where else to go and bip told me that here was cool and it would help the days at the zoo go by faster but i just got authorized to post here today and i don't know if it's helping yet and i'm sorry again i have the tendency to ramble.

Bono?

What exactly would you do? Come on now, be specific. not too specific though...I need my zoo time. i'll still come here, but i'll be at the zoo too. this site's actually pretty cool! just those icons that are flashing on the right right now are scaring me, there are way too many...lol, bono?

That's besides the point. My broom's in the shop, anyways. I had a little accident with it when i tried to fly to ublin in 30 mins so my parents wouldn't find out...

bonoifyoureonli said:
That's besides the point. My broom's in the shop, anyways. I had a little accident with it when i tried to fly to ublin in 30 mins so my parents wouldn't find out...

So you are Harry Potter? How about Peter Parker.

::insert Yahoo! geek icon here::

By day, I am harry potter, but, by night...I am peter Parker, a.k.a. Spiderman. Don't tell anyone though, that is between, you, me and whoever reads this post. I have to go practice my web slinging in an hour or so.

LMAO OOK then.

43710-grngoblin.jpg

ROTFLMAO OMG when did he get a sex change? i mean, the boobs and the whole gang? Tell brent he's a strange one. that damn merman. LMAO i rhymed! bono?

Wow, what a smart kid. *Rolls eyes* what does he use? kleenex? and where the hell did he find that mermaid costume? (seriously though, where did you find that picture? LMAO)

LMAO, I did a search on AOL for "Mermaid pictures" and I found some Spanish site where this chick goes around as a mermaid, its creepy.

GNOFAMLY1.jpg

OMG ROTFLMAO I actually laughed out loud with that one. wtf is that??? and who the hell walks around in a mermaid suit? LMAO omg and what was that picture? HO GET HELP

I never said you weren't. you mermaid-gnome-nun loving feck arse wakner herku.

omg you know that mermaid in the ES video?

Thats me.

LMAO, who the hell gave you caffine? Speaking of. I havent had any in a month, got any Pepsi handy?

BTW:I aint that short, I'm 5'3 with me boots on. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom