he's a man again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaili

Babyface
"The First Time" on the album, Bono throws away the key...and feels love for the first time.

Bono, first time singing this song in Chicago, this time says that he doesn't throw away the key...and feels love.

Bono, second time in Chicago, throws away the key but sings he throws away love.

I hope he finally throws that "key" away for good. I want him with me in the New World, the better one. The one where true love--and the wisdom and compassion earned by humanity--reigns.

i wish he would have done the "and i threw away the key" build up part at the end, thats my favorite part of the song.

kaili said:
"The First Time" on the album, Bono throws away the key...and feels love for the first time.

Bono, first time singing this song in Chicago, this time says that he doesn't throw away the key...and feels love.

Bono, second time in Chicago, throws away the key but sings he throws away love.

I hope he finally throws that "key" away for good. I want him with me in the New World, the better one. The one where true love--and the wisdom and compassion earned by humanity--reigns.

What they ^ said

it would be cool if he sang and for the first time i feel........... and then edge NUMB and they play numb

Cassis said:
it would be cool if he sang and for the first time i feel........... and then edge NUMB and they play numb

That would be pretty kick-ass

except...

Cassis said:

I like that combo too. Except...it probably wouldn't be the first time.:wink:

He'd have to sing, "for the thousand'th time, I feel..." and then
Numb kicks in.

He's so honest when he sings. :p

Thanks for making me laugh out loud today, despite a broken foot. I've never seen that icon before.

U2 fans don't disappoint. What a great sense of humor here.

kaili said:

Can I buy some pot off you?

Cassis said:

yeah that would be pretty killer. but you know what would be even better?

"for the first time i feel loved...do you feel LOOOOOOOVED?!?!!?" *drums kick in, audience call and response "LOOOOOOVED", then that bassline!*

i would die.

Re: except...

kaili said:

I like that combo too. Except...it probably wouldn't be the first time.:wink:

He'd have to sing, "for the thousand'th time, I feel..." and then
Numb kicks in.

He's so honest when he sings. :p

booooooooo to this reply

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom