Here's A Poem I Wrote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Miss-U2 on her next trip to deliver U2 fan mail to the U2 members will give my letter to Bono. And I wrote three poems in there for him. Here's one I sent him, tell me what you think!

Here's one called "We're In This Together."

We're in this together my human friends
Until our story happily ends

It's normal to wonder why we're here
That is good that we're on the same page

Just hold on the hand of God
Yes, life's terrible, wonderful, and odd

The book of life begins with once upon of time
But will it end with Amen?

Well, it's about this our life together to live life. And it's me wondering if our story {meaning destiny}will end happyily!

But, please tell me that some people will understand it, Bono writes in a weird way that not easy to understand the meaning.

Well, it makes sence now imjust not good at figuing things out takes me forever to figure out what songs are about im sure others would know when they read it.... but its really good.

I think if you put you're heart into the poem it's great! Bono showed me that is basically the most important thing! I am going to read your poem now to see if it is crap! {I am only teasing you, I did mean what I said above!:laugh:}

Hey I know you obviously like Bono, but do you like Edge at all? I mean its ok if you dont. I think he's so hott! Bono's hott too though... Im still thinking of a poem, it's just imposible. So I thought I would ask you what I asked.:D.

If you want to wrote a poem , go right ahead! And yes, I'm in love with The Edge, too! He's my second favorite band member!:wink: I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW UNQUIE HIS GUITAR SOUND IS!! I think he wasn't cute in the eighties, but I like he's looks now. I like you avatar. And I REALLY WANT TO SAY i LOVE YOUR POSTS AND PERSONALITY!!:wink: Hey, TheWho4Life, do you like the band Everclear?

I cant think of a poem. Lol. Well cool Bono's your fist fave of the band and Edge is my first fave of the band, coolness! Oh i know his uitar is so great sounding. I think he was hott in the 80s specaily in the JT era and so was Bono(JT era). The only thing I dont like is his hairyness on his chest but its ok cause he doesnt walk around with no shirt on. And thanx I love your posts too and your pesonality is is great:D. Um... what do they sing?

Cool!:wink: The band Everclear has a couple hit songs like "Father Of Mine," and "Santa Monica." They were popualar in the 90's.

I'm not really sure. I don't have a c.d. of theirs. I like the Beatles, if they're like them. Name hit songs by them. Also please read my journal entries.

Last edited:
Well they're british like the Beatles:tongue:. I love british! Um... Hits... there are a lot: My Generation, I can see for miles, pinball wizard, Baba O' Riley( people call it "Teenage Wastelands"), Behind Blue Eyes, Who Are You,... there are many more. Ill read yor journal if it will let me.

I think I know Behind Blue Eyes. I probably have to hear it first. I admire people like you and me who are young people who like the old rock n' roll. You probably have to be premium member, which I am, to read journals. Well, wait a mintue... I think I could when I wasn't a premuim member. Did you click on journals then on a entry of mine? I don't mean like you didn't know how, maybe I just don't know how.

Last edited:
Oh it let me I just didnt know if I could. I admire peeps like you and I too, they're great! God I wish I could meet Edge.... I want to so bad but i dotn think it will ever happen. Heck Ill even go for meeting Roger Daltrey or Pete Townshend... or heck all of them in the same room at once would be awsome! Anyway... lol you probley dont really care lol. Anyway I kno wyou would like The Who... Roger Daltrey is teh lead singer, talk about sexy! WOOHOO! I mean in your eyes, Bono would be better which is totally fine cause yea:wink:. And Pete Townshend is the guitarist... just like EDGE! U2 and The Who are my most faves ever! Sorry i wrote so much:| lol.

Now, you just like me, you don't give yourself enough credit. I love to hear about fans wanted to meet U2! I would do anything to meet Bono! The Edge is my second choice. I'm serious, you're making me want to get a Who C.D. right away!:wink: I want one with lots of their hits on it. Please tell me a good one. Thanks, for posting in my my journal entries. It's so stupid, how people have to reply to my posts to make me happy! :( Anyways, thanks again, I really want to get in contact with you, if it's fine with you. :)

Last edited:
LOL! The best Who one I have has lots of hits on it! Some are wierd but they might grow on ya! Its called... well its not really called anything, its jsut there ultimate collection. Its a 2 disc set, and the front says teh who.. lol. but no its called the "ulimate collection" cause its the greatest collection of them ever! Oh you're welcome I find very interesing:D You're awsome I mean it! Sure id love to get in contact but how do you mean? Like person to person? Do you have yahoo messanger?

That's a good question! I could or you could email you
[I prefer you to.} And tell me your phone number. It's private information, so I don't want other people to see it. Also, I read your profile, I like it! I love Streets, and God Part II. I love the lyrics, singing, and guitar by The Edge on the song. One thing I love about The Edge is on about every song there's some crazy part where Bono's playin' the guitar! {Sorry, I mean The Edge! :lol:} Anyways, please tell me about yourself, and if you want make some journal entries forums, I'll definitely read them!
:wink: :huh:

Whats your email? Im not supposed to give my phone number uot, but ill ask my mom when she comes home if I can give it to you, k? Lol. I would make journal entries cept i dont know what to talk about. Can I talk about anything? Oh I love those songs... they are great I cant find my rattle and hum cd though its making me mad... thats what god partII is on and i wanna hear it dangit! LOL!

Well, my email is zoey@neosoft.com. It's funny since you know that, that Zoey is my dog's name, people respond in my family's email as hey Zoey. They think Zoey is a real person. Can you email because I can email but I have to take to my mother's office to send it? Something's wrong with sending emails with my email thing. When my mom sends it the email is sent fine. And yes, talk about anything. Sicy, one member on this website, loves cats, and
shows pictures of her cats on her journal forums. Yeah, I hope you find Rattle & Hum, it's a great C.D. It's not one of my favorites, though. I love Acthung Baby!!

Last edited:
K, Ill email you. You can post pics in them? Cool. Oh I best find it cause I love it, then again I love all there albums well the ones that i heard anyway. I love achtung baby! Its great! But my most fave would either have to be War or JT.

War rocks my world! Action through the whole C.D.! I love New Year's Day! My favorite song is With Or Without You! When I hear Bono sing aaaaahh! It makes me cry! I just love it!:wink:

Yea, I love Bono's voice. I like still havent found what im lookin form, Bono sounds amazing singing that. But onthe War album I like Seconds cause well thats Edge singing and yea. But new year's day is great live I downlaoded a live version and Edge is so great on his guitar and the keyboards or whatever he is playing in that song. The solo is great.

Yeah, I like Seconds, too!:wink: I think sometimes Bono and The Edge sound alike. Because I first thought The Edge sang on Seconds. I like the lyrics, it's so true, it's takes a second to say good bye, push the button and pull the plug. Hey, I wrote something in your journal entry, I like your journal entry! And I'm sorry, I have to go to bed now, or my parents won't let me on the computer tommorrow. I'll talk to you tommorrow, bye! You are such a sweetie!

Last edited:
Oh, Bono and Edge do sound very alike. And yea the lyrics are true! Oh its fine you have to go to bed cause i do too cause dang im tired, and I emailed you i hope it worked cause it didnt the first time but thats cause i forgot something lol.

Back
Top Bottom