Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! Your new computer sounds fantastic!!!

How's the car by the way? :cool:

Hey thread hijacking!!! This reminds me of a certain other thread! :wink:

:laugh:

The car is still runnin' GREAT !! Although, these gas prices are 'for the birds' ... Luckily, I get very good gas mileage !! :up:

I think the warm weather also contributes to better gas mileage ... since when it's cold ... most people 'warm their vehicles up' before driving them ... and that tactic 'definitely burns more gas' in the process !! :tsk:

Ha! I like how you are trying to keep the thread on topic, MsMofo:wink:

I shall take my leave, as erm.... I am getting cold and erm.... I need to go turn the heating up:uhoh: (I tried) :wink:

:wave:

Oh that's right, Tilli ... I forgot you're 6 hrs. ahead of me !! :ohmy:
It's night time temperatures for you !! BBRRRRR ... Cold !! :sad:
If your daytime temps are only in the mid 50's ... I can imagine how cold your night time really is !! :eek:
Go have some hot tea and crank up your heater ... it was great to chat with you again ... see you later !! :wave:

After yesterday being so nice and warm, I expected it to be good weather again today.

But no, it's been pissing it down all day. Typical English weather :mad: One day of summer and now it's back to winter.

Sunny, blue skies&quite warm today :love: It was as they predicted: horrid in Scotland on Sunday&nice in the south and then it would turn around the next day!

wiiiie it's really warm outside :D we was out playing football on the physics lesson :D and when we didn't have any lessons for one hour or something, we walked home to me (I just live some meters from the school), we took out my guitar and sat on the ground outside my house in the sun playing some songs! and we ate ice cream.. yummy!
whohooo! it's only some weeks left to the school finnish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom