Here Comes the sun... weather Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RavenBlue said:
It was quite mild today. No snow on the ground, and it felt and looked more like April. Very strange weather. I have this feeling that February is going to be either very cold, or very snowy.

Same here RavenBlue. This January has been very mild. We are having days in the 50's and even one in the 60's. No major snowstorms yet. I would rather have it being very cold then snowy in February.

Eek! Be careful Tiny Dancer if you are driving. Ice storms are very beautiful, but can be quite treacherous.

Well it actually felt like January today for a change. It was about -10C with a -20C windchill. It was quite nice. Doesn't quite look like January though, no snow at all. Though I think we may get 2 to 4cm tomorrow... have to start somewhere I guess.

We live near the Santa Ana Canyons (redkat's even closer)...anyway, the winds are ripping through here right now...I lost 3 trees over the New Year's weekend..maybe another or two...says Max. 33 mph; we hit that a while ago, gotta be pushing 40 to 50+ at times...

Right Now for
Placentia, CA (92870)
Save this Location

Sunny
66°F
Feels Like
66°F

Wind: From ENE at 20 mph
gusting to 33 mph

^ I think there's a storm heading your way.

Snowing kind of heavily right now even though we're not supposed to get anything from this storm other than a few flurries and some blustery winds.

Nova Scotia and PEI are slated to get 30 - 60cm of snow with winds gusting to 90kph. Yikes!

It was about -12C with a -20C windchill when I went out this morning. I think it has warmed up slightly -8C now with a -17C windchill. Bright sun and the sky is a very pretty blue. Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom