Help Wanted - the ultimate Bono & Edge Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salomeU2000

The Fly
Is there such a thing as "the ultimate fan"?

As you may have seen/read or heard; Interference.com is dreaming it all up again; but we need your help.

We need a few 'ultimate' Bono and Edge fans to compile an "all you need to know" about that particular member. Something along the lines of a brief bio, vital statistics, family, occurances, and obscure info.

By helping us, you will be made an official Team Interference Member and be given various assignments to assist in making Interference a better place for fans to visit.

If you're interested, please mail me at:
liza@interference.com

Thanks in advance to Mullen-Girl for her contribution, pertaining to Larry of course; and MadamC for her contribution about Adam.

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

YAY!!!!
biggrin.gif
I'm glad to be of service
wink.gif

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Actual convo with Larry:
u2bela1: You?re a skank you know that??
Larry: HAHAHA Good one.
u2bela1: Yeah you big flirty man you!
<clarity> he's prolly all like Anne she said I'm a skank rofl
<clarity> Bono's like you are a skank Lardence rofl

Oh, gosh! There are probably lots of Edge girls who are just as qualified if not moreso than me for this! (although I certainly am an Ultimate Edge fan!)

If you haven't had any rabid responses and still want an Edge rep, I would certainly be pleased to participate!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 02-06-2002).]

I'll do it for Bono~!

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

I don't know if I'm qualified because I am not a crazed fanatic and I am sure I haven't heard all there is to hear about Bono and all the facts and such, but I do know a lot -- I hope anyway, lol.
wink.gif
Anyway, I'll try.

*goes to e-mail*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Back
Top Bottom