Hell's Kitchen is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our HK over here is terrible. The "celebs" are awful (except ade edmondson) and Marco Pierre-White just looks so washed up. Next to Ramsey - there is no comparison.

I think the final 2 will end up Danny and Paula.

I feel pretty confident about this still.

How the hell is Andrea still there? She's not hot, so doubtful Ramsay is banging her like Heather from last season, so what is it? Does she have pictures of Gordy banging Robert or something?

How the hell is Andrea still there? She's not hot, so doubtful Ramsay is banging her like Heather from last season, so what is it? Does she have pictures of Gordy banging Robert or something?

Maybe because Ben made mistakes last night, but his skill level is higher than Andrea's, and so there's always a chance that on the next show, Ben could have a good/decent night, and one of the final two could be one of the ones that screw up. So better to get rid of Ben now, while he had reason to get rid of him, and Andrea can go next episode. That's my guess. Hasn't he done this before, kept the least likely to win contestant over a better one, when it gets close to the end? I can't recall any specific names, but I'm sure he has.

You called it. I can't even remember what my early final 2 choices were. I think Giovanni and LA. :doh:

I think neither Andrea or Ben have much of a shot at winning this thing so it didn't really matter which one went first. Andrea must go next episode though. Enough is enough. :crack:

and when did you post that? last week?

I am not going to go back and read 87 pages to find out.

edit to add

ok, I hit the arrow and found the date:
04-03-2009, 11:25 AM

I was on Danny from Jump Street, Paula emerged fairly early out of the mess of incompetence that was the red team.

(oh and the thread is only 9 pages long, not 87, I've told you a million times not to exaggerate)

I was on Danny from Jump Street, Paula emerged fairly early out of the mess of incompetence that was the red team.

(oh and the thread is only 9 pages long, not 87, I've told you a million times not to exaggerate)

I would have went WTF if Danny was fired... Good last effort by Andrea though.

(I think deep might be on the 5 posts per page setting, heh, i'm on 30 posts per page an its 5 pages long.)

I wonder if Scott and that other lady chef are asking themselves why they are not being picked for the Borgata.

My gut feeling is that Paula will win. She's also been pretty level headed and mature during the whole process, something Danny has sometimes veered away from. She's also older so perhaps that has something to do with it.

Surprise, surprise!

Hell's Kitchen Season 6 starts 21 July!!

Fox has announced Hell's Kitchen's sixth season will premiere with a special two-hour episode on Tuesday, July 21 at 8PM ET/PT. Beginning July 28, Hell's Kitchen's sixth season will settle into its regular Tuesdays 8-9PM ET/PT time period.

Hell's Kitchen's sixth season will be the first to premiere in the summer since the show's third season debuted in June 2007. Due to the Writers Guild of America's strike, Hell's Kitchen's fourth season ended up premiering as midseason programming in April 2008.

The show's currently-airing fifth season -- which was filmed back-to-back with its fourth season in late 2007 -- debuted in January and will air its finale in May.

Hell's Kitchen's sixth season will be the first programming to result from the new agreement that Fox struck with Ramsay in September. In addition to ordering sixth and seventh seasons of Hell's Kitchen and a second season of Kitchen Nightmares, Ramsay's other Fox show, the agreement also included the ordering of a yet-to-be-announced third series and an additional unspecified special.

Although Fox has remained mum about the two additional projects, Ramsay has previously stated that the new series will be based on Man Camp, a series he filmed for Britain's Channel 4. Ramsay serves as the host of the series, which follows male contestants in a boot camp setting as they compete in a series of physical and mental challenges.

"[It's a camp for men whose] ladies are slightly concerned about how feminine they're becoming," Ramsay told Daily Variety last fall. "[And they learn] how to cook for a living."

Fox to premiere the sixth season of 'Hell's Kitchen' on July 21 - Reality TV World - News, information, episode summaries, message boards, chat and games for unscripted television programs

Pretty standard episode. I was feeling for Danny with the hangover....been there before in a similar job situation. I learned never to do that again.

Funny stuff with the heads on the platters. Lacey looks like she's going to be a real piece of work next week for Paula's team too.

It's still looking like Paula for the big win.

What the hell, I thought last night was supposed to be the finale.

I taped it, cuz I was only half watching.

I dont know man.. I think it should have been Paula. But congrats to Danny.

I wonder how its going right now for him.

I think Danny deserved to win. It was close to be sure, but all along Danny has been solid, and he did nothing to hurt himself in the finale.
I know the producers like drama and all, but someone like Lacey should never be brought back for the finale. Someone else's career hanging in the balance and depending on that dolt is truly unfair.

Back
Top Bottom