Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:
If you want to buy my friendship, all I ask is for a free plane ticket to Hawaii. :wink:

Nice one, ThoraSEB!
$1200 would exactly buy me the flight I want.
:hmm: Gotta think of a way to convince u2rulesmyworld to spent all his money on me.

:wave: Hey Carek!

:wave: Hi Miri!

Here we are, late nite owls again while the rest slumber.

You're in NY? I got an email from American airlines today, AA Super Fares, they had some good fares....SFO to HNL was $249RT

Carek1230 said:
:wave: Hi Miri!

Here we are, late nite owls again while the rest slumber.

You're in NY? I got an email from American airlines today, AA Super Fares, they had some good fares....SFO to HNL was $249RT

Hehehe!
You know I'm not in NY.
It's almost 3 AM there.
Night owl or not, by then I'll be in bed.
We're both on the West Coast, remember.
I'm actually pretty close to the other city you posted there.

And Lila, what's up with those . posts of yours?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that's right! I forgot. I think I saw "New Yorker" under your name there and it threw me. Well hell's bells, woman, you should be able to find a good cheap fare from the west coast then! You know we're not going to stop twisting your arm!

And I was wondering what Lila's . posts were too.....trying to get her "point" across? A "period" :hmm:

I had posted something about a radio station, but realized no one was within listening range, so I didn't know what else to type. Couldn't delete the post...

icon_tiptoe.gif

this was posted in the zootopian's yahoo Hawaii group:

Date: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:12 pm
Subject: 105.9 KPOI Classic Rock Radio announces second U2 show is confirmed

Just heard again this afternoon that a second show at aloha stadium is confirmed with the date that tickets will go on sale to be announced in the next "few days"...cool. Just wanted to share with you what is on the airwaves here in Hawaii.

Aloha,
Jack

Is it a sign? :hmm:

bfloxng said:

A bottle of Bacardi and I am going to be one rabbit slaying Mofo.:mad:

Bring it on Biatches!!!!!:ohmy:

*cancels order for case of Bacardi to be delivered to the hotel in Hawaii*

Had ordered one to keep you pacified, but now that you're threatening to hurt bunnies! :angry:

No rum for you!
You came home early! No gambling?!??!
ETA: Hi Michelle! :kiss: I still have the case of Vodka being delivered for us :shh:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

*cancels order for case of Bacardi to be delivered to the hotel in Hawaii*

Had ordered one to keep you pacified, but now that you're threatening to hurt bunnies! :angry:

No rum for you!
ETA: Hi Michelle! :kiss: I still have the case of Vodka being delivered for us :shh:

*methodically weighs options*

Ok, Ok! I take it back! Nuttin' but love 4 the bunnies! :)

Gambled two hours. 1 1/2 hours poker, 15 mins. black jack. Winner, but not much, but still a winner
:wink:

Yay! But you're gonna have to smooch a bunny first before I re-order...

mk7s0i.jpg

:love: :cute:

I predict I will be paying another visit to the bunny website later today :cute:
Wow! Are we exercising self control or did your friends drag you out again? : hmm:r

Miroslava said:
Yay! But you're gonna have to smooch a bunny first before I re-order...

mk7s0i.jpg

:love: :cute:

I predict I will be paying another visit to the bunny website later today :cute:

Fluffy little bunnies :cute: :love: :cute:

I'm a sucker for puppies, too...

BonoIsAGod said:

Hi Miroslava!! :kiss:

Case of Vodka :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'll ship over a case of cranberry for us... yummy!!

:whistle: :giggle:

Seriously, items I will be packing

1. Sturdy plastic cups
2. Corkscrew

:shifty:

We will call, we will call! :kiss:

If you're lucky I might even be able to talk Kevin (read: bribe with rum) into calling and leaving you a lil song on your voice mail... :drool:

I was caught off guard too. And what follows it? Green Day of course! :happy:

Posted at the @U2 Blog :love:

Wednesday, January 25, 2006
2nd Hawail Show a go
An industry source has let @U2 know that the rumored 2nd Hawaiian show is definitely set for April 9. The local promoter has already begun talking with people about the upcoming ticket availability. More details soon as they develop, but expect the ticket onsale to happen "soon" - no specific date has been mentioned.

ETA: Gorillaz! :dancing:

Last edited:
Dashboard Confessional :happy:

*Miroslava had some good times being flirted by this dude in Chicago*

It was definitelya good opener in that it let me practice my :flirt: before U2 came on.

:drool:

I still don't know what he said to me on 9/21 :angry:

According to KPOI 105.9 FM (aka "The Big Kahuna"), who cited "industry sources" on the East Coast, there will be a second show and people will get what they want before Feb. 14th. Not sure if they meant the second show will be announced by that date or tickets will go on sale by that date.

Hmm, so it sounds like we're hoping for an announcement sometime next week maybe? Okay, fingers crossed. Must continue being patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom