HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPANISHEYES!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Two Days After your Birthday Chris!!
biggrin.gif
All the best!

I know I'm late but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a great B-Day!
smile.gif

------------------
Love will make you mine...
Creep up from behind...
Get you jumping out of your skin...
Angel, it's sink or swim.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Chris: A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY U2 CHAT BUDDY! I hope it was a great day for filled with a lot of happines for U2! You deserve it. Let me take this opportunity to thank you for all the wonderful chats. You
are a wonderful person. One with whom I'm so glad I emailed one day to ask for one of your pics; as that was the beginnng of a good friendship! I love reading your posts AND am hoping that, one day soon, YOU'LL WRITE THAT BOOK we've talked about!!!! You have the talent for it! Oh, also...Julia's here. She says Ed has the SAME BIRTHDAY AS YOU! Imagine that! She also says to fuel up that jet and come out so WE can help celebrate your birthday with U2! Hope it was fun.......

Judy

Am I too late? Sure I am, LOL, but I have good reasons, you know
wink.gif
. I just want you to know that last Saturday, the day of your birthday, you were in my mind, from dawn to twilight...And when the sun went down on the horizon I made a special wish for you. I know it will become true.
Last, but not least, I subscribe what so many people here said above...you?re amazing amigo. Keep on being exactly the way you are.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom