Happy Birthday, Jamila!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsPurrl

Blue Crack Supplier
Wishing you the happiest birthday ever, youngster! :hug:

FelixTheCat.gif

The kindness that we show others is the kindness in life that we will receive. :up:

If kindness was in your hearts when you posted your responses, then you will be blessed in return.

Babydoll, you know that I was very happy to have met you. Agnes was happy to have met someone from "next door" (Tanzania) at the Women's Conference.:wink:

All the Best, debbie :bonodrum::hug:

Ms Purrl, maybe you didn't see these words:

"The kindness that we show others is the kindness in life that we will receive.

If kindness was in your hearts when you posted your responses, then you will be blessed in return."

Thank you for your kindness.:up:

Ms Purrl, maybe you didn't see these words:

"The kindness that we show others is the kindness in life that we will receive.

If kindness was in your hearts when you posted your responses, then you will be blessed in return."

Thank you for your kindness.:up:

I did see it. I guess I took exception with your "if." :madwife: :hug:

My sincerest thanks to all of you who wish me well....I return the wishes to all of you ONE hundred percent! :hug:

www,mpwn-uganda.org:applaud:

I wanted to put this info in this thread started by MsPurrl since she asked me to let her know when this would be showing up online. I hope that she'll see it.

"I didn't know where else to put this but if you are interested in reading the special report that I promised a few Interferencers that I would write up about Agnes Nymayarwo's meeting with Bono & Ali Hewson (which I also attended) at the Women's Conference in Long Beach CA on 22 Oct 2008, the series is now in progress at the link below:

MySpace.com - Mulago Positive Women's Network - 49 - Female - AUSTIN, Texas - www.myspace.com/mulago "

I will be adding the next section of this Christmas story tonight and then finishing it on Friday, 26 Dec.

Thanks to those who wish to read about this dear friendship between Bono & Agnes. There will be a NEW Bono/Agnes picture from Long Beach added to the story on Friday.

:bonodrum::heart::heart::hug:

My birthday was 9 November and this thread was only bumped to relay information to Ms. Purrl if she was still interested.

I hope that Love lights up your Christmas tree. :up:

Back
Top Bottom