Happy Birthday Edge!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slopsy

Everything happens so much
Yep, it's the 8th of August over here right now and that means that it's Edge's birthday today!!!
I'll keep this brief cos I have to leave the house in about 10 minutes, but seriously. So much has happened in Edge-world since the last birthday thread I made for him! This guy could not get any more amazing. He's been such an inspiration to me, and meeting him in November was pretty much beyond anything I'd ever hoped for. You hear about people meeting their heroes and being disappointed, but this was definitely not the case with Edge. He's just as sweet and lovely as he would seem and that's just made me respect him even more.
So, happy 46th birthday Edge, and I hope this year brings even more good things than the last!!
:heart: :edge: :heart:

Cannes8.jpg

Happy Birthday to the most talented, coolest, sexiest, and irresistible member of the band! :hug: :love:

Happy Birthday Edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll meet soon =D
I love you!!! :love: :D

Happy Birthday Mr. Edge!
hyperbono.gif

Just thought I'd share MY birthday card from this year for Edge's birthday :wink:

u2birthdaycard.jpg

bonochampagnesmileykaf.gif

bonokissysmiliekaf.gif

^^ :lol:

I'm eating white chocolate mudcake in his honour right now! And I made chocolate muffins with his name on them for school, hehe. I have a pic of them somewhere.

awww YUM! I'm still trying to decide what I shall partake in tomorrow for Edge's bday... :hmm:

Randommmmmm thought......

last year I turned 45 45 days before Edge turned 45.... :happy:

:shrug:

Let's have a drink on Edge, he's so cool, lovely, funny and talented. I just loooove this guy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDGE!!!!!!

Dear Edge

Happy birthday! :shifty: And I'm really sorry for making you look scared when I told you the story about Slopsy's drawing :yikes:

:giggle:

Happy birthday Edge!

(So you *can* look hot after 40...good to know! :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom