Happy 57th birthday to DAVID BOWIE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH MY GOD

Bowiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee

I want more pictuuuuuuures!! pleaaaaasse

:drool:

I m looking for pictures ohf this year...of the "reality period"
:( n don't you have anyone??

Miss U2...je tinterdis de te moquer de mon anglais:madspit:

limbs.jpg

:drool:

hedgie, ton anglais est tr?s bien, je risque pas de me moquer!!!

PLEBAns, let me introduce you to a friend of mine, HEDGIE... that's the girl who was looking for the BOWIE/BONO kiss pic... i did a thread about that...

great pic hedgie by the way :drool: :shocked: :censored:

i love this thread! :heart:

Last edited:
So nobody will upload the second bowie pic of cass for me? This is really mean....:(

Hedgie, want to chat with me? aim, icq, msn, yahoo whatever? it's cool to know bowie fans.

this is the pic u could not see... BTW, can someone tell me who is in this pic?:eyebrow: :huh: even hedgie doesn't know :laugh:

3396982723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D657%3D%3B%3A8%3DXROQDF%3E2323493774%3A9%3Bot1lsi
$

hey, can i chat with you falling star and hedgie?? :sad: that's not fair... without me, hedgie u won't be here... :madspit:

okay okay, i know :coocoo:

:lmao:

I wanted already to chat with you, miss u2, but you said no. on msn i think. I messaged you and said 'no not really, thank you'. you want it now? lol did I change so much? :flirt:

Thanks...those are greats photos. I got Bowie tickets for Christmas. I'm going to see him on January 24th, Macy Gray is opening for him. I am sooooooo looking forward to it. I heard "I'm Afraid of Americans" on the radio today, if you haven't heard it, you are missing a great rock and roll song. I've been a fan for years...thanks again for the great photos.

fah said:
Thanks...those are greats photos. I got Bowie tickets for Christmas. I'm going to see him on January 24th, Macy Gray is opening for him. I am sooooooo looking forward to it. I heard "I'm Afraid of Americans" on the radio today, if you haven't heard it, you are missing a great rock and roll song. I've been a fan for years...thanks again for the great photos.

:ohmy: I want to come with youuuuuuuuu
where is the concert you are talking about?

" I'm afraind of Americans" is really a great song! I love it! and the video clip is waouaw!!!!!!!

and the performance of Bowie on stage for this song is very good too!
"Johnny combs his hair and johnny
Wants pussy and cars "
:wink:
he's very sexy when he sing that!:drool:

Hedgie said:

:ohmy: I want to come with youuuuuuuuu
where is the concert you are talking about?

" I'm afraind of Americans" is really a great song! I love it! and the video clip is waouaw!!!!!!!

and the performance of Bowie on stage for this song is very good too!
"Johnny combs his hair and johnny
Wants pussy and cars "
:wink:
he's very sexy when he sing that!:drool:

The show is January 24th, Vancouver, Canada. He was touring on the East coast (Canada and USA) prior to Christmas. I think the tour heads back into the US after the Vancouver show but I'm not sure. If for some strange reason my husband doesn't want to go I'll let you know.

The show is January 24th, Vancouver, Canada. He was touring on the East coast (Canada and USA) prior to Christmas. I think the tour heads back into the US after the Vancouver show but I'm not sure. If for some strange reason my husband doesn't want to go I'll let you know.

:| thank you but I think I couldnt go to Amercica! because...I'm Afraid of Americans:applaud:

no I really think it will not be possible :sad:

Thanks a lot!:( :huh: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom