Handsome new pictures of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrittanyNova

The Fly
He's at the Tribeca Film Festival in NYC, looking so good after the long picture drought! :drool:

bono01.jpg

bono02.jpg

bono03.jpg

BrittanyNova said:
What is this stuff at his chest? :ohmy:

Looks like.........

new *fur*? o_O

Looks really dense........:drool:

*reaches out* *follows the trail of bahnoh fur* :drool:

teehee said:
Is it me or he is letting his hair grow again? YAY! :dance:

I hope so!! :dance: :hyper: :cute: :love:

It's been short all last year and I'm happy to see it grown out again! Those pretty dark curls down his neck make his face cuter and me SWOOOOON! :combust:

*want ...to...touch...the Bonolocks!* :flirt:

Falling Star, you can have the fur on the chest, and I'll take the hair on the head. Who wants the beard?

BTW Thanks to everybody who posted pics, these are fabulous! I am so happy!

U2Kitten said:

Falling Star, you can have the fur on the chest, and I'll take the hair on the head. Who wants the beard?
:drool: Niiiiiiiice.....

If no one wants the beard I will volunteer. :D

when BC did just post it, i could see it, now they vanished.

You're not the only one, kelly.....

staring at the sun
afarid of what youll find...

I must confess that Bono through the past 15 years has been the most outstanding man in my platonic mind. He is still the ONE... but... doesn't he look a little bit old? In 2 days time he'' ll turn into 44. He's too young to look that old!!! OH! Gosh!!!!

MrsSpringsteen said:
Bono and Ewan together..too much to handle..cannot breathe :D

:combust:

bono_ewan01.jpg

bono_ewan02.jpg

renee_bono_ewan05.jpg

:faint:

And IMO, Bono looks his age. Not to brag, but I met him in person, and I can say he's a very attractive forty-something man. :yes:

lia said:
I must confess that Bono through the past 15 years has been the most outstanding man in my platonic mind. He is still the ONE... but... doesn't he look a little bit old? In 2 days time he'' ll turn into 44. He's too young to look that old!!! OH! Gosh!!!!

I think he looks great. that smile is so exuberant! and uhmm if my math is correct-thats 43 :yes: he looks young to me :)

Last edited:
...he looks lovely....and a wee bit haggard, but I tink that has somethin to do with his Irishness....look at Van the Man. I've know plenty of Irishmen, and they do not age well. The lassies do, but not the lads....

And 43 is not old. I bet there's a bunch of us "oldsters" out there.

43 is definately NOT old :wink:
It's just the right age lol.

... why do I never get to read these things earlier? Now all the good hair's taken... guess I'm left with the :censored: hair... down there... :evil:

Back
Top Bottom