Halloweeeeeeeeen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
mebabyhalloween20033.jpg

:macdevil:

Cool! :up:

Moonlit_Angel said:

That sucks about the vandalism. You'd think people'd have more respect for the dead. :tsk:.

Just keep telling yourself...you're doing this for U2's sake...:D.

Angela

Yeah and it sucked because the man originally had the walls put up around it and had it built in silence etc. like Solomon had his tomb built and intended for the ground to be considered sacred.

Yes I will remind myself it's for the sake of U2 quite often Saturday night. I am looking forward to playing photographer and want to get some of the building which is actually a pretty cool building. I may take an extra camera for some black and white pictures.

Kariann said:
Yeah and it sucked because the man originally had the walls put up around it and had it built in silence etc. like Solomon had his tomb built and intended for the ground to be considered sacred.

Aw. :(.

That's just wrong. I hope that the family or friends of that man can manage to rebuild it and everything.

Originally posted by Kariann
Yes I will remind myself it's for the sake of U2 quite often Saturday night. I am looking forward to playing photographer and want to get some of the building which is actually a pretty cool building. I may take an extra camera for some black and white pictures.

Good idea. :).

Like I said, I'm sure you'll be fine. :hug:. If you do get scared at all, think of the PLEBA boards or some of your favorite pictures of the guys or something pleasant like that. That'll calm you down some.

Angela

Sicy said:

omg, please say you have a pic of that!

Yeah we took some freaky pictures LOL...when I get those developed i'll post them...but I even scared myself LOL We had the lights completely off and had only candles around our appartment so we took pictures by candlelight

the rickenbacker :drool:

i love that guitar...when i'm rich i'm going to buy one...

on second thought...maybe i'll just keep playing greg's...much cheaper...hmm...

good times, thanks for posting more pics, j

and i make a horrible adam grin...that's all i'm saying about that...

Last edited:
Stories for Boys said:
the rickenbacker :drool:

i love that guitar...when i'm rich i'm going to buy one...

on second thought...maybe i'll just keep playing greg's...much cheaper...hmm...

good times, thanks for posting more pics, j

and i make a horrible adam grin...that's all i'm saying about that...

Nooo! You make a GOOD adam!!! There's just something ... adamy about you. *shrug*

I got to go on a bus with the high school football team. It was a five hour drive each way and I got home after 12 so I missed Halloween completly. Plus we lost. By the way if your wondering why I was there I film the games. I sung a lot of U2 songs for the boys to listen to when they watch the game. :lol:
I also sang the hears song, here is the lyrics :evil:

Don't you ever laugh as the hears goes by
for you may be the next to die.
They rap you up in a big white sheet
from your head down to your feet.
They put you in a big black box
and cover you up with dirt and rocks
and all goes well for about a week,
but then your coffin begins to leak.
The worms crawl in,
the worms crawl out,
the worms play pinoucle in your snout.
They eat your eyes they eat your nose
they eat the Jelly between youer toes
and a big green worm whith rolling eyes
crawls through your stomach and out your eyes.
Your stomach turns a slimy green,
and puss poures out like wipping cream
you slab it on a peice of bread
and thats what you eat when your dead

nasty aint it? :evil:

I hope you enjoyed this piece of insanity.
SpaceGirl

Back
Top Bottom