Grammy pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bearleft said:

Edge :heart: :cute:

I did, then thought "lost cause there." :wink:

And Bono seemed a bit... off. I don't know if he was tipsy or he had wine or something, but he wasn't his typical eloquent, rambling self.

And we're carrying on the fine tradition of letting Edge ramble at the Grammys. (Though nothing will top the '01 show.)

And what exactly did Edge mean when he said "this is our 6th Grammy. We won two earlier." I mean, I know they've won around 17 or so, and they're only up for 5 tonight.

what happened in '01?

Edgette said:
I think Edge was referring to the 6 that the album has won on a whole. :shrug:

That would make more sense. I forget how many they won last year (well obviously 3 if Edge does his math right). I knew he couldn't be that off. :)

I must say though that the Grammy's are becoming all about Edge for me. It was cemented a few years back with his ramble. I swear it looked like Adam pointed out they were asking Edge to wrap it up. And Bono and Adam were like :D

And we've got more Edge coming up. :drool:

Bono looked like he choked up at the end talking about his Dad :sad: I'm glad they won again, so proud! :wink:

capt.las24802090257.grammys_las248.jpg

lian lunson is sitting with larry and bono.
she is the woman who directed the leonard cohen movie.

pattip2000 said:

what happened in '01?

Edge rambled. It was absolutely hysterical. I think it was their second award that night, Edge does the acceptance speech, thanks a few people then says something along the lines of "the new millenium has been really good so far. We finished our album. I had a baby boy. And there have been numerous advances in science. He lists three, but the two that I remember are the 3-bladed razor and the "female orgazmatron." That's when Adam looks like he points out that Edge is getting the "wrap-it-up."

The next time they win, Bono gives a speech, Danny Lanois does, and then Edge says he had a little bit more to say. They got approval for the house or something.

It's a lot funnier when you see it. I know U2.com has it up to view. Best part of that night.

U2 is in the second row. I just saw them when Green Day went on stage to accept there award.:madspit: I wanted Gwen to win. I love her.

bearleft said:

Edge rambled. It was absolutely hysterical. I think it was their second award that night, Edge does the acceptance speech, thanks a few people then says something along the lines of "the new millenium has been really good so far. We finished our album. I had a baby boy. And there have been numerous advances in science. He lists three, but the two that I remember are the 3-bladed razor and the "female orgazmatron." That's when Adam looks like he points out that Edge is getting the "wrap-it-up."

The next time they win, Bono gives a speech, Danny Lanois does, and then Edge says he had a little bit more to say. They got approval for the house or something.

It's a lot funnier when you see it. I know U2.com has it up to view. Best part of that night.

Note to self: find that video

I was wondering who that was. I guess Ali is not there. I assumed she would have been there, because she was in New York on Sunday with Bono.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom