Got a reply from Dave Fanning today / Chris Moyles on BBC Radio 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They probably do almost all internally with something this high profile. Being also client based company though I would assume they would probably have some form up and pass protected near the end so those who signs off on final approval can do so where ever they are.

also can take a few months to redesign a site of that size...If they have a theme they could be good enough to start building it at least and plug in photos just before launch... However if indeed they are close to launching it probably means somewhere on the net (albeit passwords protected) is the dev version of the new site! :drool:

I hope they get it organized in a quick and neat way.
There are quite a few members whose membership expired before renewal.
Now we have to wait for the new site to go up and running before we can even renew.
I wonder if that will all go well (remember the ticket code fiasco last time):|

I wouldn't want to have to miss out on any presale because of a mix up on their side/site. :crazy:

thank the lord i dont have to work/class on Monday. I know I'll end up staying up till 3 to hear it. I mean, how long have I feasibly been waiting to hear this? Probably been checking this forum compulsively since April/May for news etc. And it has been so long between albums. oh well. homemade yagerbombs :cute::

This works out pretty cool! because of MLK jr day I have Monday off... so I can stay up late to hear it or wait for it to hit the net. MLK... SleeeeeEEEEeeeeeeep no Sleeeeeeeeep thaaat niiiiiIIIiiight! :applaud:

OMG! :lol:
But be sure I will not sleep that day, definitely.

Once I have the mp3 here on my pc, probably it will be playing on repeat for a loooooooong time. It's time for my neighbours learn what is the meaning of "best band in the world". At 7AM. :evil:

I think we should try and get someone from Ireland to make sure and record it and be ready to send the mp3 in case they blackout the internet feed.

One can never be too prepared. :wink:

Once I have the mp3 here on my pc, probably it will be playing on repeat for a loooooooong time. It's time for my neighbours learn what is the meaning of "best band in the world". At 7AM. :evil:

Yes! We are the evil brazilians!!!! :evil:
Did you know that some brazilian fellows have listened to the single? Man, that waiting is killing me! :angry:

Yes! We are the evil brazilians!!!! :evil:
Did you know that some brazilian fellows have listened to the single? Man, that waiting is killing me! :angry:

Really??!
Anyway, it's only 5 days. I think we can handle it. I think...

I think If I had to stay awake to 3/4am to wait for it, (knowing my luck) I'd fall asleep the track just before it aired :lol:

^^^^^^

yeah, it's being played at 2am where I live, so i plan on just getting a normal night's sleep and waking up nice and early to having the new single in my inbox, and then sharing it half the day.

^^^^^^

yeah, it's being played at 2am where I live, so i plan on just getting a normal night's sleep and waking up nice and early to having the new single in my inbox, and then sharing it half the day.

I could live with waking up every day to a new U2 Record in my inbox waiting for me :cute:

Sadly no sneak peek.

This reminds me of when The Fly first went to radio.
Played on every station at 8:30am GMT that morning.
I remember our local station liked it so much they played it again.
Only time I've ever heard the same song back to back on radio.

LEAK!!!

leak.jpg

Back
Top Bottom