GOSSIP GIRL - You know you love it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was making dinner for a couple of friends (something I never do because I suck at cooking and only know how to make about three things) so we kind of had it on in the background. Only gave it about 75 to 80% attention. Anyways:

Chuck and Blair are still the best/cutest/funnest thing on TV

Blake Lively still has the best cleavage on TV

New characters - couldn't get a read on Nate's new girl. Weird/stalkerish bastard son of Rufus Humphrey is scary and I think he's going to try do something bad to our gang of Upper East Side heroes.

Dorota and Michelle Trachtenberg on next week's episode!

I am shocked and appalled no one has bumped this for the latest episode :tsk:

Chuck and Blair trying to outbid each other :up: I also loved it when Blair stole Chuck's shoes.

Georgina turning into super-stalker :up:

Stupid Scott :down: Georgina is obviously going to blow that wide open.

Am I the only one still watching this crap?

Goddamn, I hate you people :angry:

This episode was kinda meh... The guest stars were annoying but I like the Chuck and Blair stuff, I was afraid they were going to get all cutesy and cloying but their relationship has a maturity which I like.

I'm still watching and enjoying it. I just have nothing to say about it.

Same. :)

I thought Tyra was a little too over the top crazy for my liking last week, but thankfully she was only on for one episode. I was laughing more at her "acting" rather than at what was going on in the scenes she was in.

Thought I'd join in on the GG talk.

I'm dying to watch this episode when I have a bit of time. Any memorable moments I should look out for?!

Dorota :love:

The Sonic Youths :lol:

I know I'm getting my hopes up but can this please be the last we see of Georgina?

I hope so. I think Michelle Trachtenberg is in another series on another network this fall, so hopefully that will limit her time to appear on GG.

Yeah, I think she was only supposed to be in like 3-4 episodes this season. While I love to hate her character, I'm really tiring of her, and will be glad to see her go.

Is it just me, or does Vanessa (sorry, Jessica Szohr) have really awful hair? It always looks really strange, almost like a wig or a bad weave.

It's not just you - it looks horrible. She's really upped the crazy this season, as far as clothing goes, but then again all the girls on that show tend to be wearing things I'd never wear. :lol:

I think V looks pretty hot, and I haven't noticed anything weird with her hair. But I don't usually notice stuff like that.

Speaking of V, she was a big ol' idiot in last night's episode. Trying to burn bridges with her best friend, mother, and Hilary Duff!!! :doh:

Chuck and Blair still rule.

:bump:

So tonight is the threesome episode. I have a feeling that it all is just going to be hype, and not as scandalicious as they're making it out to be. Still, part of me hopes it's really surprising! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom