goodbye forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honestly, if you do have strep throat, or suspect you might, it's best to at least check with a doctor about treatment. Strep throat can lead to rheumatic fever which can cause a whole host of other problem, including rheumatic heart disease, which you do not want. Trust me on that. My mom had rheumatic fever before she was five years old, and she permanant heart damage from it -- and that eventually killed her. So don't treat it too lightly. Good luck!

indra said:
Honestly, if you do have strep throat, or suspect you might, it's best to at least check with a doctor about treatment. Strep throat can lead to rheumatic fever which can cause a whole host of other problem, including rheumatic heart disease, which you do not want. Trust me on that. My mom had rheumatic fever before she was five years old, and she permanant heart damage from it -- and that eventually killed her. So don't treat it too lightly. Good luck!

true, dat.

strep is some serious shit...bear...if you are not sure you have it, go out and get a throat swab done as strep has to be treated with meds.

:drool: mmm throat swabs & masausages :drool:

i went to the doctor yesterday, he told me i had it.

thanks for the advice anyway, all of you.

still, i think i'm dieing. my head hurts real bad. the nurse has four or five chap sticks, but they're GROSS. can't you bring me some from home?

i'm really busy, napoleon.

but my lips hurt real bad!

my thought process has taken a real beating today, i apologize. i say sorry all the time, especially to people at work.

i have a great new job, kieran.

i wear a suit and tie all the time. it's what the girls want, and believe me, they get it. in the ass

umption that they wanted it in the first place, of course.

anyway,

dear diary,

i'm looking at bono kicking something right now, it's mmmbono's signature.

i'm sick all the time in winter.

how will i ever live through this?!

I had scarletina once.......
the onset of scarlet fever..it was a nasty throat thingy
I thought i was gonna die fer real...

I dont want you to suffer sweetie..i wish I could be there for ya...
but that would prove me to be a zealot and an overachiever...im just too shy to show you the real me babe---
you might scream at me not to make a fuss and then throw things at me...im just not ready........

what ya need ..is to rent some english films- ones with the really narsty language in them.....
i saw one last night "nil by mouth"..i thought it was suppose to be autobiographical ,about gary oldman.
anyway...youll be so astonished by how OFTEN they use the c word

i hope you found my post to be soothing in spite of my non eloquence and lack of originality
i suck

I should just give up

Last edited:
ive often wondered if your the sane zoomerang from long ago..who in the u2 chattah ...used to send me "blue screens" by usin the Ip addy

if so.....thats all in the past darling...

but was it you?

carrieluvv said:
ive often wondered if your the sane zoomerang from long ago..who in the u2 chattah ...used to send me "blue screens" by usin the Ip addy

if so.....thats all in the past darling...

but was it you?

hmm... what are blue screens? i used to go to this place's chat room a few years ago...

thanks for all the well-wishes, though. :wink:

mr brau, how can you be so sure?

let's just say you can spongebob my squarepants until i've rectangles popping, if you know what i mean.

i'm clean as a bean, if you know what i mean :sexywink:

hair is not in my vocabulary, if you know what i mean :sexywink:

both of those things, if you know what i mean :sexywink:

i haven't died yet, stars.

and to be honest, part of me is telling me that i might be able to pull through this.

:hug: deathbear :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom