Going to the chapel.... The Marriage Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
300.craig.wiesz.lc.030911.jpg

Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz Married : People.com

Now that's a good looking couple. They should probably start breeding.

Who's calling her a celebrity? Donald Faison is plenty recognizable on his own to belong in this thread.

Apparently there was a "dress code" for guests, and they were asked to wear only black or white. I am ashamed to know this.

I'm willing to give Lohan a pass on this one (I'm sure she's thrilled to have my acceptance), as I saw a different picture where it didn't look so inappropriate - I think it's partly the angle of that shot.

From that angle it looks like she might be ready to fall out of it. "inappropriate" was probably too judgey a word.

And sometimes people clutch their pearls when someone who isn't the bride wears white to a wedding.

Not sure which was the reason Mrs Springsteen posted the picture. ;)

I thought maybe you were referring to the white, but then you said white was the dress code, so I was confused.

"inappropriate" was probably too judgey a word.

I don't think so. Don't think that's appropriate for a wedding (I know it was black/white). She was spilling out in the helicopter photo too, so I 'm not sure it's the angle. Oh well, I'm sure there was probably lots of spilling out all over at that wedding.

I like the back of Lilo's dress and I'm glad she pulled her hair into an "updo". I get tired of seeing these stars in gorgeous dresses all decked out in sparkly jewels with straight hair hanging in their faces.

Rumor is she had cheek and lip injections for the wedding, so that could be why her face looks like that.

Kris Famewhore Jenner had a facelift for the wedding. The amount of plastic surgery at that wedding could probably wipe out the national debt.

Back
Top Bottom