Going to Chicago? Cell phone contact list-join here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Check e-mail!

Kyra1 said:
OK, people, I have sent out the lists! Please let me know, via PM or e-mail, if you didn't receive yours, and I'll try again.

If I get any updates or additional numbers, I'll certainly do my best to update everyone, but no promises.

For the sake of privacy, I left out hotel information. I attempted to make the list as concise as possible. Apologies if I made any errors or left anything important out.

Everyone, please have a safe trip, and we'll see each other, and U2, in Chicago!

Did you get my last minute message? If I was too late, no worries.

beLIEve

Re: Check e-mail!

beLIEve said:

Did you get my last minute message? If I was too late, no worries.

beLIEve

Doh! Nevermind, I see it went out yesterday. I should read the posts more carefully. Shite!

My cell is 423-823-1969. A great ticket popped up on ticketmaster at around 1:30 AM and I bought it. No plans on transportation, I'm far away, but I'm going. (There may have been some drink involved...maybe too much drink). I'm working out logistics now and will be in Chicago midday Saturday.

Good day

Chicago 5/12 Gathering?

Long-time viewer, first-time poster here. I'm coming in solo from St. Louis for (sadly) just the 5/12 show. I'm on the contact list - anybody want to get together prior to the show (I've got a seat in the 300's) or after? I'm staying near Midway - I get in Thursday afternoon and fly out Friday late morning. I was fortunate enough to get a room at the Hilton for free and have space if anyone needs a safe/convenient place to crash Thursday night. I saw the boys at Seattle1 with a good friend and now am a little bummed about going this one alone... :(

Back
Top Bottom