Gnaw Bone, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're going to need to elaborate.

For an assignment on organ systems, we have to fish through a collection of human dissection photos, to find clear imagines of particular organs (there's a list), then label them, including which organ system they belong to, and what the primary function of the organ is.

So I was going through the list, getting all my photos done, when I realize that the reproductive organs are listed, by name, penis included.

So a full frontal shot of a cadaver dick will be in the collection I send along to my teacher this weekend.

For an assignment on organ systems, we have to fish through a collection of human dissection photos, to find clear imagines of particular organs (there's a list), then label them, including which organ system they belong to, and what the primary function of the organ is.

So I was going through the list, getting all my photos done, when I realize that the reproductive organs are listed, by name, penis included.

So a full frontal shot of a cadaver dick will be in the collection I send along to my teacher this weekend.

Well.

I'm glad I'm a wannabe English teacher

Also definitely pissed off a gay couple today.

They kissed, I scrunched up my face. Fair play to them, they questioned me.

I don't think that my reply that they reminded me I was missing my girlfriend was expected.

Meanwhile, my brother and I are playing Scattergorries. It's a board game. We have a scorecard we've kept going for almost two decades.

If you're unfamiliar with the game, you have a card that has 12 categories of things. Then you roll a die with letters on it, and whatever letter it picks for the round, you have (within a time limit), come up with things that start with that letter, that fit the category. You get extra points for using multiple words that start with the chosen letter.

I just scored so many extra points on this round by putting "cans of Coca Cola Classic" for the letter C on "items found in a refrigerator".

Does this help?

DPijE21.jpg

If you can read my writing, this is what I put for the items in the list when the letter B was rolled. I got two points for "Baby Come Back", but no points for villains/monsters because I couldn't think of one during the time limit.

Rant incoming:

We bought a house. We have a mortgage. We have an escrow account. Meaning we pay extra in our house payment every month (on top of principle and interest) into an escrow account which is used at the end of the year to pay the insurance and taxes.

Back in October the mortgage company increased our escrow payment, and as a result our total payment, because they said we had a shortage of $513 in the escrow account, due to increases on insurance and taxes. This didn't line up with my math, and I thought a mistake had been made, so I contacted them. They assured me there was no mistake, but said we could bring the monthly payment back down by paying the $513 shortage directly into the escrow account. We declined and chose to pay the higher monthly payment.

And now they've sent a letter saying we have too much money in the escrow account, so they're lowering our payment back down. starting in March. It's like... WHAT I TRIED TO TELL YOU IN OCTOBER, CITIBANK.

So far the worst thing that's happened is last July when the neighbor's tree fell down during a storm and knocked a power pole down. The power line came down with it, and in the process yanked the electrical meter halfway off the house. We went without power for two days and had to pay a nice chunk of money to an electrician to fix it.

So far the worst thing that's happened is last July when the neighbor's tree fell down during a storm and knocked a power pole down. The power line came down with it, and in the process yanked the electrical meter halfway off the house. We went without power for two days and had to pay a nice chunk of money to an electrician to fix it.

Fuck. I won't tease you anymore. Shit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom