"Gimme Sympathy" CSGWs! (Creepers Unite Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Weird. Hopefully it's not a trick question, although I'm not sure if the other possibility of you screwing up is much better.

Then again I guess in the context of the question which is a customer complains they're charging too much for one service so the owner tries out a better way of pricing it. So I don't think one of the options the owner would expect is we're not charging enough

I can't see how I'm wrong though, I numbers don't seem to add up any other way :lol:

:shrug: If they don't come out another way, you must be right. My math teacher in middle school had a motto: "If it works, it has to be right." :wink:

:shrug: If they don't come out another way, you must be right. My math teacher in middle school had a motto: "If it works, it has to be right." :wink:

Well my logic for it being right is, this product is one that they deliver as fast as possible. Meaning when they normally make products they turn on the machine and make 100, but with this product they turn on the machine and make 10. That means that any costs relating to the machine are ten times higher than with other products. I worked out the cost of turning on the machine at 205.88, so that means it costs 20.59 to make the special product and 2.06 to make everything else. I mean that's an 18 euro difference, the difference in price between this product and a normal one is only 9.00. If it costs a minimum of 18 more to make, then you must be making a loss on it :shrug:

:lol: I was actually just writing a bit more of my paper, since I'd taken a break from it by reading about stupid postmodernism. The damn paper's already 12 pages long too, and I have so much left to write. :crack:

As long as I want, provided it's not close to 50 pages (according to my professor). :lol: We agreed on around 20 at the beginning of the semester, but it's become quite obvious it's going to be a whole lot longer than that, which he knows. I'm guessing when it's all said and done, it'll be between 25 and 30, double-spaced, of course.

I know. :crazy: It'll be amazing once it's done, and I know I'll be really, really proud of it, probably more so than anything else I've written so far, but the journey to that point is very draining. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I'll have to be soon enough. My professor wants a full draft by the end of this week...:crack:

The last paper I have to turn in is due on the 13th, and then whenever I actually turn this one in...just by the 16th, I think, which is the last day of finals for us. Luckily, I don't have any actual finals, just papers. :yippie: But, they're all pretty much due next week, the week before finals. :down:

Cassie :kiss:

I'm waiting for that suit to go further down in price :grumpy: Oh, to be a broke student :drool:

How ARE you?

:lol: I know the feeling. I'm waiting to buy that suit until either my next paycheck or the one after. :up:

I'm fantastic! Did a bunch of writing for a paper, and some reading, and I'm doing more reading (sort of, not really :lol: ). Then, going to eat with a friend and then to a party tonight...the last hurrah before I have to actually be productive for several days straight. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom