Get your U2 hair products!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Summer~Rain

The Fly
Look, it's a line of U2 hair dye and styling products! Wouldn't it be better with pics of the guys on the box? You could have the Bono hair dye, and have him posed with his hand digging into his hair, looking up and smiling! You could have Larry gel, Adam silver streak kit, and Edge, well, conditioner? ;)

champu2_s.jpg

champu2_1_s.jpg

This was on u2guatemala, if anyone can read Spanish please go there and tell me if this was named after the band, or was it coincidence?

Last edited:
Summer~Rain said:
You could have the Bono hair dye, and have him posed with his hand digging into his hair, looking up and smiling!
I can imagine that pose so well...his big puppy eyes.......:drool:...

Summer~Rain said:
This was on u2guatemala, if anyone can read Spanish please go there and tell me if this was named after the band, or was it coincidence?

It was a coincidence :) It says here that the Cosm?tica Nacional company had problems patenting the shampoo U2 and the dye "U2 Color Cream"

Last edited:
Re: Re: Get your U2 hair products!

teehee said:

It was a coincidence :) It says here that the Cosm?tica Nacional company had problems patenting the shampoo U2 and the dye "U2 Color Cream"

LOL! That's cool! :laugh:

AngelofLarrydom said:
Heehee
Hey ya photo shop gals.....I wanna see a a box of Clairol's Nice ?n Easy" with Bono's or Larry's picture on it.:tongue: :love:

I know....I'm:coocoo:

You're not :coocoo: I want to see that too! :up:

Back
Top Bottom