General Sale March 30th for Chicago, Toronto, Boston, New York + PRESALE 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
did everyone that wanted GA get them through U2 presale?
Sounds like it, haven't heard anyone complain today that they couldn't get GA's. Of course, that's just horizon members. We'll see what happens with breathe and boots people tomorrow.

In my haste in posting the above news and without checking with my wife, I purchased 2 Boston II tickets:

Seat location: section 127, row 10
Total Charge: US $ 230.95

I have since learned that my wife and I definitely can't make this show. These are spectacular seats just behind the Red Zone GA's (click on the above link) that I will sell at face value (plus shipping) or trade for equivalent seats for NY1 or NY2. I may consider other shows in the US, if they are on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Please PM me if you're interested, and we'll work out the details!

Good news for Breathe and Boots people - my friend who is Horizon just tried for gits and shiggles to get GA with her code at 6:15pm - and got 2 of them! Since we are using her tickets, I will be saving my code for 2010.

In my haste in posting the above news and without checking with my wife, I purchased 2 Boston II tickets:

Seat location: section 127, row 10
Total Charge: US $ 230.95

I have since learned that my wife and I definitely can't make this show. These are spectacular seats just behind the Red Zone GA's (click on the above link) that I will sell at face value (plus shipping) or trade for equivalent seats for NY1 or NY2. I may consider other shows in the US, if they are on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Please PM me if you're interested, and we'll work out the details!

Damn those are good seats! I have 1 NY1 lower, but I don't suppose that will get me any where in a trade :lol:

Good news for Breathe and Boots people - my friend who is Horizon just tried for gits and shiggles to get GA with her code at 6:15pm - and got 2 of them! Since we are using her tickets, I will be saving my code for 2010.

For what show?

I ws wondering if you got tickets yesterday. That's great that you got something.

Yeah, I typed in "GA" on both of my computers (Right at 10), on was on a 10 min line for Compter #1...after it finished looked like all the tickets were gone...My laptop came up with these...I took em, glad I did!

I'm alittle disappointed, but hell...I heard some ppl didn't get ANY!

Question: How many rows are in the top tiers of Giants Stadium, sorry...haven't been to a Football game there in years

Yeah, I typed in "GA" on both of my computers (Right at 10), on was on a 10 min line for Compter #1...after it finished looked like all the tickets were gone...My laptop came up with these...I took em, glad I did!

I'm alittle disappointed, but hell...I heard some ppl didn't get ANY!

Better than nothing. At that point you should take what you can get.

Just got 4 tickets for Club section at Gillette Stadium 21th with the Boots presale... Highly recommend it.

Can't believe I just spent $1K on tickets, hope they are worth it.

^Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...LOLOLO, so I'm smack in the middle LOLOLO
Thanks for answering my question!

:reject: I just bought row 1 seats in section 217 at the second Gillette show. I have no idea how I'm going to pay for them :lol:

For people coming in late, besides the regular U2.com presales, there are also 4 public presales (but with no GA's available) today that are basically open to the public. Use these instead of waiting and fighting against everyone else in the general public on-sale:

Boston 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Gillette Stadium Foxborough, MA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - boots

Atlanta:
U2 360º Tour tickets Georgia Dome Atlanta, GA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - falcons

Chicago 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Soldier Field Chicago, IL, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - boots

New York 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Giants Stadium East Rutherford, NJ, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - access

For people coming in late, besides the regular U2.com presales, there are also 4 public presales (but with no GA's available) today that are basically open to the public. Use these instead of waiting and fighting against everyone else in the general public on-sale:

Boston 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Gillette Stadium Foxborough, MA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - boots

Atlanta:
U2 360º Tour tickets Georgia Dome Atlanta, GA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - falcons

Chicago 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Soldier Field Chicago, IL, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - boots

New York 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Giants Stadium East Rutherford, NJ, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - access

OMG, I just pulled up some great behind the stage tickets for NJ...parents asleep, don't want to buy them without asking them first :(
Will "Access" work tmrw?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom