GA Seating Code?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evr31

The Fly
Has anyone who was lucky enough to get GA tickets during the presale and requested express delivery received them yet? If so, I was just curious...what seating code (e.g. 1X, 2X, etc) did TM assign to GA? If I'm not mistaken, that code determines the picking order when "best available" is selected with 1X being the best seats and so on....

I have 2 for Chicago and there is a 1X on there. I was also wondering, though - although they say they are General Admission they also seem to have a Row and Seat on them. Any idea what that means?

What exactly does the 1X thing mean?

So from past experience, it looks like GAs have been categorized as the best seats. I had learned about that code a while back and started to check any tickets that I had purchased going forward and it made sense...had front row seats to Clapton and they were marked 1X....had 6th row seats to see Springsteen and it was marked 4X.

Can't help you with the Row/Seat...I do know for Springsteen their GAs also had Rows and Seats and they said thats how they tracked the number of GA seats being sold.

I heard the seat/section numbers on GA are just to track sales. I have GA for Chicago May 9th and am nervous about trying to get into the oval :huh: :eek: :crazy: :hmm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom