Funny.. But P. Diddy sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. MIKEphisto

The Fly
From MSN.com News

Kidman Gives Diddy Cold Shoulder

As Tom Cruise's people get the tranquilizer darts ready for his next frenzied public proclamation of his passionate love for Katie Holmes, his ex-wife, Nicole Kidman, has quietly caught the eye of a prominent mogul.

It seems Sean "P. Diddy" Combs tried to work his magic on the Oscar winner at U2's concert Saturday night at Madison Square Garden, but instead got an A-list brush-off.

According to the New York Post, Diddy "hit on" Nicole "all night," but "to no avail," while the New York Daily News says she somehow managed to rebuff his "charm attack."

Unlike her overly effusive ex-hubby, with whom she has two children, Kidman prefers to keep her lip buttoned about her love life. As of last month, she was reportedly seeing billionaire producer Steve Bing, the father of Elizabeth Hurley's son Damian, but it's unclear whether they're still an item.

The actress attended the U2 show with pal Naomi Watts, who apparently isn't moping over reports her ex, Heath Ledger, is expecting a child with girlfriend Michelle Williams.

The Daily News says Watts watched Bono and the gang while perched on the lap of new love Liev Schreiber.

"They are definitely together," a snitch tells the New York Post.

nicoles best work was in an aussie movie called bmx bandits, an early 80's flick. I recommend you all check it out ;)

aussiedge said:
nicoles best work was in an aussie movie called bmx bandits, an early 80's flick. I recommend you all check it out ;)

I used to LOVE that show when I was a kid. Dont think I've actually seen it since the '80's though....

Back
Top Bottom