Fuck It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
I'm in a really agressive mood so i'm gonna tell it like it is.
U2 have been with us for over 25 years now and they are still knocking out fantastic music.People are talking that HTDAAB is there best album yet,this shows how good the lads really are :drool:
How many artists in the entire history of music have had such longevity AND wrote such beautiful music as u2?So FUCK all the moaners and their constant bitching .....u2 are the daddies :mad:
RANT OVER......................................................and thankyou:madspit:

boystupidboy said:
U2 have been with us for over 25 years now and they are still knocking out fantastic music.People are talking that HTDAAB is there best album yet,this shows how good the lads really are :drool:
How many artists in the entire history of music have had such longevity AND wrote such beautiful music as u2?So FUCK all the moaners and their constant bitching .....u2 are the daddies :mad:
RANT OVER......................................................and thankyou:madspit:

You're my hero. :happy:

:lol: Way to go! ;)
I'm so sick of feeling I have to keep defending myself for being a fan. Fine, you don't have to like their music, but I certainly think they deserve respect.

Amen. F-the complainers. HTDAAB has truly enhanced my life and lifted my spirits.

thank you, i needed that! i was just in an argument with someone who said u2 are turning into crap, just because they heard one song they didn't like.

boystupidboy said:
HELL YEAH.......

:applaud:
a rant thats a positive one... YAY! :D
i agree with everything you said :yes:

True U2 fans shouldn't be offended by that word, remembering the Golden Globes. I think it is Bono's favorite word. And yes, HTDAAB is amazing.

SMB

That's so funny, because I was thinking the same thing for the past few days.

I am so sick and tired of people bashing U2. What the fuck? Name me another band that has been around for 25 years and still can make an album that hits No. 1 in 30 fucking countries. These fucking bands who think they are hip and cool, like Maroon 5, Matchbox 20, Simple Plan, ect. won't be arounnd in 10 years. I fucking guarantee it. Yet U2 have been around for 25 years. Remember how popular Creed was? Where the fuck are they now. I bet you Nickelback will be asking for nickels in the subway in a few years.

I used to be a closest U2 fan, because people might think I am a weirdo for liking their music. They are not considered hip or pop enough for most people. Well fuck you. I used to be afraid to wear U2 t-shirts. Well, guess what? I am going to wear them like hell now, and I don't give a shit what people think. They have been my idols since 1985 when I was 12 years old. And I am so grateful that they have been around for this long for me. I don't know what I would do without them.

God Damn it, I needed to get this off my chest. They are the greatest band in the last 25 years. Their music is amazing. It might not be hip enough for Top 40 radio anymore, but their songs are still heartfelt and they fucking rock. They know what rock and roll is all about.

And another thing.

A lot of people can't stand Bono. But when he is on stage, he is so electrifying. Sure, he's not the greatest singer, but to me, what makes Bono so fascinating is the emotion he shows when he is on stage. Go look at Under a Blood Red Sky, or Rattle and Hum or the Boston Elevationi show. Even last night during SNL. His energy is simply incredible. He really pumps me up whenever I see him perform. The same thing goes for Edge, Adam and Larry.

Love this thread
boystupidboy I know what you're feeling.
They (and we - fans) certainly have been listening to all kinds of crap for the past 25 years. I think it's time to say: ENOUGH!

Last edited:
annatheduck said:
:lol: Way to go! ;)
I'm so sick of feeling I have to keep defending myself for being a fan. Fine, you don't have to like their music, but I certainly think they deserve respect.

i find this quote interesting. about four years ago i was not into music that much i knew about u2. just not all their songs, didn't listen to the radio that much. I was watching mtv with my best bud and the elevation video came on. I said i liked the sound of the guitar in the song what band is this? He told me and then said. You don't have to like them but its hard not to respect them with everything they've done. Being my best friend i usually think in similar ways to him. Later that afternoon i bought ATYCLB. They have have my utmost respect, attention, love of their music and yes even my wallet since then.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom