from Pleba meeting to Pleba huggin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
come on, lets not keep a presence of gloom in the room, lets keep a presence of loooooooooooooooove!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((maddie hugs entire PLEBA room)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I agree!

Let's create JOY. I will attempt it by making video copies of the Direct TV special, or the MTV2 special or Live Aid or Outside it's America or just about anything your heart desires!

I also have every issue of Propaganda from 1 to whatever number they are on now. If you would like a photo-copy of one of the issues just shout.

So anyone that needs or wants anything on video or from Propaganda, respond here or email me. I would be happy to do it!

p.s. I don't have a burner so I can't make cd copies.

Carmella <---- who LOVES PLEBA!!!

Awww...see this is what I am talking about!

(((((((((((PLEBA))))))))))))

EP, I would love to take you up on your offer! I don't have the directTV or MTV2 shows! As a matter of fact I don't have any U2 videos...LOL...I am such slacker! *hides in shame*

So EP if you want to email me my address is

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

((((((((((((((EP,Mad1, Spinning, and those who reply after this)))))))))))))))))

smile.gif

Fishy <><

(((((PLEBA))))))

You girls rock my world with all those video captures!

Now, let's prove society wrong, and show them girls/women can get along. We have so much in common, and share an uncommon bond that only U2 fans can understand. Let's build on this!

Begin again, ya'll!
smile.gif

*HUGS to all*

Edit: Needed to edit my original post.. I blanked out and didn't think when I posted.
wink.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 01-16-2002).]

You rock for startin' this, maddie! But then, you've always rocked!

((((((((((((PLEBA)))))))))))))

Thanks, EP&A- I just might take you up on that offer, too!

Play nice.

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~

Originally posted by EPandAmerica:
I agree!

Let's create JOY. I will attempt it by making video copies of the Direct TV special, or the MTV2 special or Live Aid or Outside it's America or just about anything your heart desires!

Carmella you are such a sweetie ... I have been dying for these (all of them actually). Can you e-mail me (jessica_jc1999@yahoo.com) ... maybe we could do a B&P thing.

Hugs for all the PLEBAns

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

((((PLEBA)))) Carmella! You're wonderful! Very kind. We should have a Pleba trade-a-thon. *glassy eyed* It's very time consuming though.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

....what's a Bono?

I knew you guys had it in you!!!!
((((((((HUGS HUGS HUGS)))))))
You're all so great!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

EPandAmerica you are so gernerous! I would love to take you up on your offer (has none of those). I have a CD burner, so maybe we could swap. This goes for anyone!!!

E-mail me at zimmerman101@hotmail.com!!!

------------------
*sending out good vibes for the Grammys*

Yaa..ee..ya!
Yaa..now..
Slow brother...
It's all for you...
Sugar.. mm..mm..mmm..
-Before "Stuck" -Letterman 10/29/2001

Originally posted by On The Edge:
((((PLEBA)))) Carmella! You're wonderful! Very kind. We should have a Pleba trade-a-thon. *glassy eyed* It's very time consuming though.

That's a great idea!!!

------------------

Yaa..ee..ya!
Yaa..now..
Slow brother...
It's all for you...
Sugar.. mm..mm..mmm..

Ok I declare Open Season on all things tradeable!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Ok, I don't have much, but here is what I do have if anyone is interested email me...

VHS of Elevation DC night two 6/15/01
CD of the same show
Elevation VH1 Boston Special (includes pre-show)

And I know this doesn't count but I used to be known around these here parts for my T-shirt making abilities...I am offering my services...for trade...if anyone wants a T-shirt designed!
smile.gif

Fishy <><

------------------
"God is down with the MPS" -ScottPhisto my Favorite Man-Slut

I agree!

So anyone that needs or wants anything on video or from Propaganda, respond here or email me. I would be happy to do it!

First of all let me say thanks to Maddie for inspiring us !!!! (((Mad1)))

EP...I have a few suggestions on a trade....you are an ABSOLUTE sweethart for offering to do this....I'm really only intrested in Live Aid,as I have the rest of the stuff...anyway, I'll email you tonight....thanks again!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I agree!

I also have every issue of Propaganda from 1 to whatever number they are on now. If you would like a photo-copy of one of the issues just shout.

You rock girl. I would love to get the MTV2 special, because from what I have heard around here, it was great!! I unfortunatly don't have much to trade, but if you are willing to do a B & P kinda thing then email me at spinninghead77@hotmail.com

I agree!

Carmella...I think you are now officially the nicest person ever. I just e-mailed you with a couple requests and a list of what I have to trade. Thank you SO much.

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 01-16-2002).]

Wow, ya'll are huggin' all of PLEBA at the same time?

You must have some super long arms.

*Sigh* Even my JOKES are tired...

*HUGS EVERYONE IN PLEBA*
*GET'S SLAPPED AGAIN FOR WANDERING HANDS*
*sigh*

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

Jello Lord

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

*HUGS* all around to everyone...even if you like the mullet & hate the POP stage..I will still *HUG* you all....(hehehe)

Cause i love hearing everyones feedback & likes & dislikes...so keep it up girls but NO NASTINESS....{{{{{SMOOOOOOOOOOOCHES}}}}

Starr

Ahhhahaha! I'm so glad this thread happened! Thanks maddie! Thanks everyone! I'm gonna start crying at the generosity goin' on here! Feck, I can make a (short) list of my boots and trade those!

Ya ya ya (((((PLEBA!))))) I haven't lost faith! Love you gals! (And Scotty)!!

EPandAmerica - what's your e-mail address???

((((((HUGS EVERYONE AGAIN))))))

------------------

Yaa..ee..ya!
Yaa..now..
Slow brother...
It's all for you...
Sugar.. mm..mm..mmm..

Can I say how much I really do want to hug all of you...I'm so glad this thread happened! (((((PLEBA ladies and ScottPhisto *slap*))))))

And then....

Woohoo! Trade-a-thon!!!!

I have been aching for the MTV2 thing...I even made a whole thread about it!!!! ( http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/003425.html )
biggrin.gif

Anyway...I have a couple of shows that I can trade

2001-07-21 Torino, Italy
2001-11-20 Sacremento
2001-03-30 Atlanta
2001-12-01 Tampa

Under the New Jersey Lights August 13, 1992
At the Eleventh Hour 1989-12-30
New Year's Eve at the Point Depot 1989-12-31

Let me know!

hippyactress@hotmail.com
AIM: hippyactress
MSN: hippyactress@hotmail.com

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

You can dream, so dream out loud!

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by NicaMom:
*Waves*
I can't hug at the moment, I have a nasty cold.
frown.gif

Awwww, I have a damn cold too! LOL So (((NicaMom))) Hope you feel better NicaMom!!

biggrin.gif

And Um, (((EVERYONE ESLE))) Hope none of you get a cold! hehehehe.

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Hippy the Point Depot show is audio only right ?

I'll drop you an e-mail later I'd like to have the audio of that show...but I'd LOVE the video of it if that does exsist !!!

(((PLEBA)))

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

3334446%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232376693566nu0mrj

Listen, wimmen.

I'm off in foreign lands tryin' to save the world--

...trying to throw yer arms around the world....

--and a group of women are having problems with something. Well, girls, there's enough Bono fer--

3334446%3B23232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E2323282%3C8%3B%3A%3C5ot1lsi

Em, Bono, I don't think they're arguing over you.

3334446%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E2323276834633ot1lsi

What? They're NOT? Well, then, if it's not over me, surely it's not too important.
biggrin.gif
Now then, where's that lettuce I just had?

3334446%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3A%3A96674nu0mrj

Listen, let's have a dance party!

*tumbleweed*

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

PLEBA: Saving heterosexuality, one woman at a time.

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

Back
Top Bottom