Freestylin' Friday - Long Hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i kinda figured when i saw that edge had 39 posts, and i couldn't find him in lemonade stand or everything you know is wrong, that he just may have popped in to our little pleba space. edge rocks.

:up:

bono drew you a portrait, dsmith?? :ohmy: lucky lucky you. wow.

Is he gone?

edgeeye.bmp

I think it's cute. Certainly different. :up:

The Edge
Untitled
1994 - polaroid self-landscape (12cm x 10cm)

Last edited:
that is a cool portrait dsmith! you are lucky.

i have a self portrait that i drew of myself :laugh: :reject:

Edgette said:

Yeah...he says he's scared....I'm scared. :ohmy: :uhoh:

:hug: it's ok.

I said last night that I was going to post some stills from Outside It's America but I can't figure out which of my 46 albums they are in( :shifty: and no I do not have 46 albums of U2....only about half of those are U2 :D ) I used to be so organized with those. :mad:

edited because I can't spell today. :|

Last edited:
tiger_luver64 said:

:lmao: Well, I like Edgefuzz too! hehe! But ya know, if I went some place and there was a whole bunch of pics of me all over I would be scared too :D :uhoh:

Well I hope we...or I...didn't scare him too badly. I love that he's posting on here. :love:

arw9797 said:

:hug: it's ok.

I said last night that I was going to post some stills from Outside It's America but I can't figure out which of my 46 albums they are ( :shifty: and no I do not have 46 albums of U2....only about half of those are U2 :D ) I used to be so organized with those. :mad:

:hug:

Well if you do find out which album they're in please post some. I love that documentary. Do you have any stills where he's driving that army-type jeep? :drool:

Can you believe LA's a week away?

Edgette said:

:hug:

Well if you do find out which album they're in please post some. I love that documentary. Do you have any stills where he's driving that army-type jeep? :drool:

Can you believe LA's a week away?

Is that from the Spanish Eyes video part? Yes. Well if I don't I can make more :sexywink: I'm not leaving my house tonight after the week I've had at work :crazy: I'll make stills and post. :D

I can't wait for LA! :dance: I was just there with the family for a wedding but I think this trip will be alot better than that one was. :yes:

Are you going to be with Eep? I have no idea what time we'll actually arrive in that area.....I assume you guys are going to the show on Saturday night too???

arw9797 said:

Is that from the Spanish Eyes video part? Yes. Well if I don't I can make more :sexywink: I'm not leaving my house tonight after the week I've had at work :crazy: I'll make stills and post. :D

I can't wait for LA! :dance: I was just there with the family for a wedding but I think this trip will be alot better than that one was. :yes:

Are you going to be with Eep? I have no idea what time we'll actually arrive in that area.....I assume you guys are going to the show on Saturday night too???

Yeah, I believe that's where it's from. I think he's shirtless too. (Don't hate me Edge). Awww, no you don't have to go through any trouble if you don't have any stills from that part. I was just curious if you did. :) :hug:

I've never been out West before. I'm so excited for it. I was talking to Gredge from Elevation last night...they have so many surprises. :wink:

Yeah, I'll be there with Eep. We're both getting there on Friday afternoon. Yep, we'll be at the show. :D :hyper:

tiger_luver64 said:

(I'm TheWho4Life :wink: ) Yea it's true... but I don't think the info is all correct, so sorry if it's not :uhoh: it's mainly just pictures...

www.morleighsteinbergevans.snowboarding2.com

There ya go... who said I did? Just wondering... :D

FullonEdge2 did.

It is really hard to find information on Morleigh. I've wanted to do a bio on her because she's done so many great things (dancing, choreography, directing, etc) but there just aren't many interviews about her around to gather information from.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom