Frankfurt, Hannover, Munchen & Sevilla presale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay! just got 4 tix, section S11! :applaud:

at least i think we did, still waiting for the confirmation email. :hyper:

i can also do some very rusty french, but my last french class was waaaaay back in 2003, so i'm a bit rubbish.

:hmm: the uk might be the easiest with any luck, since my dad is a citizen by birth i should be allowed to just waltz in.

Moi je ne parles pas Francais.

Ah that makes sense. Either way you'll be closer to Europe! :D

You'll still be an islander. :wink:

:wink: Well the Brits are pretty exotic to us mainlanders anyway!

Aw, shame that. Why doesn't he want GA?

cuz he wants to sit back and enjoy the show and not be all miserable and fighting for a good spot.
translated = cuz he's an old fart! jk!!!!

cuz he wants to sit back and enjoy the show and not be all miserable and fighting for a good spot.
translated = cuz he's an old fart! jk!!!!

We don't fight for our spots, we're all good nice civilised people. :wink:

:giggle: Or doesn't he want to get up early to stand in line?

We don't fight for our spots, we're all good nice civilised people. :wink:

:giggle: Or doesn't he want to get up early to stand in line?

we did it in amsterdam. he gets up at 6am every morning, even on saturday!
he's the morning person, not me lol.

of course as it gets closer to showtime and someone has an extra GA i might be persuaded otherwise. :flirt:

do you know how to get autographs in hannover? what hotel the band stay at?
hopefully i'll have a bit of extra time to seek out bono's autograph since i won't be in the GA line all day. i gotta get him to sign the picture of him holding up the picture of him holding up the birthday card i gave him in chicago :D and maybe get another picture taken of him holding it up once it's autographed, heee!

:crack: Wow. I have trouble enough getting up at 6.30 for even a few days!

I'm afraid that I've already reservations for two of my spare GA's, so there's one left. if I can't get Frankfurt GA's I'll have to trade my last spare Hannover for a FF.
No clue how to get autographs, I figure I do really want to try at least once this tour to meet the guys. I've never ever been near them outside a show and I'd like to get my Amsterdam II setlist signed.

Maybe let's keep the ticket business in the other thread so we don't discuss parallely. ;)

Just got my ticket for Seville! Amazingly easy... I even went back again and tried a few more times just to see if I could still pull something up, and it's still easy to pull up GA or good seats.... I guess there won't be a quick sell out for this one.

My one gripe: 40 euro to mail me a ticket internationally?!? You've got to be kidding! And no ticketfast option! I had to opt for will-call for now, and see if I can negotiate something else later....

Just bought two of the cheapest tickets for Seville in the general sale. Went very smoothly and got two seats in the Granda Baja section 115 immediately behind the stage (and close!) for just €69 including service charge for free box office collection. Would have liked tickets in hand but they wanted a whopping €40 for international dispatch! Anyway €34.50 each sounds too good to be true :hyper:

Just bought two of the cheapest tickets for Seville in the general sale. Went very smoothly and got two seats in the Granda Baja section 115 immediately behind the stage (and close!) for just €69 including service charge for free box office collection. Would have liked tickets in hand but they wanted a whopping €40 for international dispatch! Anyway €34.50 each sounds too good to be true :hyper:

Mailing cost that is more than the ticket cost! Who would have thought it would happen for a U2 show? :crack: For 40 euro, I want Bono to deliver it to my doorstep personally.....:cute:

i know! thank god you can buy four tickets and it's still €40. it makes it slightly less of a rip-off - but only slightly less.

Just so you know it says in my confirmation that tickets for box office pick up are transferable. So if you cannot go then you can pass them on to someone else. They will need to bring the reference number, a photocopy of their ID, a photocopy of the credit card used, a photocopy of the ID of the purchase and a signed letter of authorisation from the purchaser. Good to know as we cannot even be sure if we can be in Seville next September - hope so but you never know!

Just tried booking a room at the hotel at the stadium - but no chance they want €699 a night! Methinks this is a pricing error as the date is so far out.

Just so you know it says in my confirmation that tickets for box office pick up are transferable. So if you cannot go then you can pass them on to someone else. They will need to bring the reference number, a photocopy of their ID, a photocopy of the credit card used, a photocopy of the ID of the purchase and a signed letter of authorisation from the purchaser. Good to know as we cannot even be sure if we can be in Seville next September - hope so but you never know!

Just tried booking a room at the hotel at the stadium - but no chance they want €699 a night! Methinks this is a pricing error as the date is so far out.

That's a relief, at least... I was thinking that if I couldn't make it either, then I would be out the cost of the ticket (although I might be a little wary about handing out a photocopy of my credit card to just anyone....).

Also, ticket sales for this show seem to be very slow - almost an hour after on-sale, and I can stilll pull up tickets easily. Maybe two Barcelona shows + high priced tickets = saturated market for Spain? Although I suppose maybe others are actually waiting to know they can make it for sure before buying tickets....

I talked to someone else from Spain who said he is holding out for a Madrid show before he commits to buying for Seville, so maybe that is the general sentiment in Spain....

Wow 40€ for shipping, that's MAD. I thought the 16 from Germany to Holland was insane, but this tops it.

Oh right, U2.com ships to Europe for 40$. :happy: Maybe they taught the ticket sellers how to rip off U2fans?

I talked to someone else from Spain who said he is holding out for a Madrid show before he commits to buying for Seville, so maybe that is the general sentiment in Spain....

This counts for the die-hard fans maybe. But people from Andalusia will not easily travel to Barcelona or Madrid and vica versa. For example, Madrid-Sevilla > 500 km, and Barcelona - Sevilla > 1000 km.

Probably BCN sold out so fast because of all the buzz around the event. I remember the start of the Tour was a big thing for more than a week on Catalan and Spanish TV...

This counts for the die-hard fans maybe. But people from Andalusia will not easily travel to Barcelona or Madrid and vica versa. For example, Madrid-Sevilla > 500 km, and Barcelona - Sevilla > 1000 km.

Probably BCN sold out so fast because of all the buzz around the event. I remember the start of the Tour was a big thing for more than a week on Catalan and Spanish TV...

No, die hards will go to both concerts. :wink:
But yeah, many in the south of Spain will rather go to Sevilla than go to Madrid.

And Barcelona was also the first show of the tour, so many people from outside Spain wanted to see the premiere of the Claw too. :)

Back
Top Bottom