For the First Time I feel Loved Part 11...Continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Continuation of Chapter 11:

"U don't have to thank me, I'll always be there for u no matter what, u deserve just as much peace and happiness just as any other person and I'll make sure that u do," *she smiled at him and kissed him passionately*

Adam looked at her and smiled:

"I'm glad that I met u, u give me reasons to look forward to the next day, and u give me reasons to wake up in the morning and I want to be as happy as I am now for the rest of my life."

"Adam, *she looked into his eyes* I am willing to give up everything to be with u,if ur willing to make sacrifices to be with me,I don't want to be "just another girl",I want to be the girl that makes u happy for the rest of ur life."

Adam looked at her,realising that all this is coming from someone who truly cares about him:

"U mean u want me to be comitted to u.....," *he looked at her* ?

She looked back at him:

"Yes..... a relationship involves two ppl, not two ppl and more and I'm not gonna lie to u Adam but I know the way u r and I know how open u r to women ,I also know that ur afraid of commitment but u have to trust me and know that nothing would destroy us, and I'm not asking u to change but I wanna know that if u and I r gonna be together that it's gonna be 100% commitment and if u cant give that to me then all that's gonna be btw us is friendship and nothing more.... *adam interrupted her with a deep kiss*

"U talk to much.......*he laughs* ur the first woman who has ever been totally honest with me and let me know what u want ...and that's one of the things I love about u....ur direct and open.K let me be open to u : I want a relationship with u ,because u've proven to me that u truly care about me and I know that if I provide a 100% commitment to u that I know I wouldnt be wasting my time because I know what I feel for u everyday....this minute is real and I think I've found what I've been looking for all my life....so agreed....it's u alone baby, noone else

Sam looked up at him:

"So what if we were at a bar and this hot chick comes in.....big boobs.....nice butt ,looking real sexy comes up to u and tries to seduce u, u wouldnt fall into her trap?

Adam started to laugh:

"Adam come on it's not funny....it's serious I wanna know"

"OK ...not funny.... hmmm no I wouldnt fall into her trap cause I know that I have somebody three times as sexy as her ,at home and I know that I promised her myself and my love and I wouldnt wanna hurt her cause she's my angel who has saved me from destroying myself."
"Well.......that's good....and I want u to know that eventhou we ?re in a relationship together that I'll always give u ur free time...I wouldnt stop u from hanging out with the guys or going to parties cause I don't want u to feel trapped and uncomfortable and that I trust u when ur away on ur tours....*she smiles* but remember that when u come back ur mine for maybe a week or two....*she leaned closer to him and kissed him causing the warmth btw their bodies to rise*

Adam stopped and looked at her:

"I have no problem with that....... *he ran his fingers throu her hair * I want to make love to u , I know we said we would wait but I don't think I can, it kills me to hold myself back away from u when we kiss or we're close like this....don't think I'm rushing u or anything ...

Sam looks at him and kisses him:

"And who said I can? When u tease me every morning ,coming out the shower ,only with a towel wrapped around u,looking real hot ,u drive me crazy ,I want to make love to u too *she said as she unbuttoned his shirt*

"Ur sure about this?" *he looked at her as he picked her up,carrying her into the bedroom*

Sam looked at him as she kissed his neck:

"Very sure........"

Adam lookin at her before he "began":

"K....if u want me to stop just let me know and I promise I wont be to rough *he laughed*I know this isnt what we had in mind......but I promise the second time would be the best ..

Sam pulled him to her:

"U talk to much...." *she kissed him passionately..*

They began the most intense ,and seductive nite of their lives ,heat rising in btw them ,whispers and moans.,both tired but wanting more........not wanting to stop.They made love until the sun came up.

K ladies think I'd stop there.......it's getting WAY to hot ! LOL.......all i gotta say is..........DAMN.!!!!!!!!!!!!! wonder if they'll have energy the next morning???????Stay tune for the next chapter.:wink: :wink:

Ok a few corrections:"Adam come on it's not funny....it's serious I wanna know" .......that was Sam's line

"Well.......that's good....and I want u to know that eventhou we ?re in a relationship together that I'll always give u ur free time...I wouldnt stop u from hanging out with the guys or going to parties cause I don't want u to feel trapped and uncomfortable and that I trust u when ur away on ur tours....*she smiles* but remember that when u come back ur mine for maybe a week or two....*she leaned closer to him and kissed him causing the warmth btw their bodies to rise* ..........Sam's line again

And who said I can : It's suppose to be "And who said I cant"

Any other corrections to be made feel free to let me know!

Back
Top Bottom