For Mexicans only.............[partial concert to be broadcast tonight on Telehit!]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now they are showing and older live version Miracvle Drug. However they said that this is while we wait for the show to start, and then we will be watching the first videos form the new tour. Can´t wait

I'd bet that the only reason Mexico is getting this exclusively tonight is because they're not getting an actual concert. No offense to the Mexicans.

It is a very popular music channel here on Mexico, I dont like most if not all of their shows. However televisa is probably the most important media group in Latin America, and this is their music channel

They said Kings of Leon´s set is over, U2 should begin shortly.

chanfle98 said:

I used to tape that back in '94

I AM SAD!

I dont understand too much Spanish but I used to watch that show for all the wrong reasons.

I had a Spanish friend and she told me what it was called, I thought anything called "Two Women, One Way" had to be good.

I'm watching it and it's crap so far.
I think we will not see much of the actual concert, maybe a whole song, if anything.

bonosleftone said:

I dont understand too much Spanish but I used to watch that show for all the wrong reasons.

I had a Spanish friend and she told me what it was called, I thought anything called "Two Women, One Way" had to be good.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah I think it is crap also. maybe will get some cool stuff then the concert actually start. But we should´t get our hopes too high. It bothers me that I have recorded 35 minutes of crap on VHS as well as a wav file full of shit so far.

they are now showing with or without you from popmart. I want them to show COBL, to see how it works as an opener!

They are just making time while the concert starts, but I'm also expecting only the first song at the most so don't be disappointed at least it will be something for us to see

aaaaaaarrghh I don't want to see the opener, I don't want to be spoiled, I will see them this Saturday!!
shoudl I see it should I see it

Back
Top Bottom