Filles d'adolescence PLEBA: Ooh, Dieu merci pour les p'tits gars Irlandais!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's for a Human Services (aka Social Services) class called "Children, Families, & Communities", and it's the big final essay. I'm pondering the idea of becoming a Montessori teacher, so I decided to write about Montessori education in developing countries and poor communities. It has kind of a stigma that they're schools only for rich, write kids, since most of them are private, but I found a really cool website that showed a bunch of schools that people here helped to build in developing countries. I know I'm a nerd, but I find that pretty cool. :hyper:

Anyway, I'm having trouble starting. I keep getting sidetracked by better things. :drool:

aah that's awsome!! :up:

I have trouble concentrating...I just bought a book and I can't seem to read it. But once I start, I wont stop! :lol:

haha yes I do!!!

I always read in english cause I have a hard time in french...I can't seem to understand! :uhoh:

CSI :drool:

now I'm a nerd...

Yeah! Reason I failed my french!

YES!! This is my second one...they're awsome! :drool:

Nope, never read it...I should eh?

Yay! It SO is the best! :yes:

Yeah I've read all her stories. Totally addicted. I love Rose's Diary; I just re-read it actually.

Really, really, really can't wait for the next Midnight. :faint:

It's a shame she removed them all from here though :( I think I have half of Diaries saved somewhere. Hope she decides to post them again sometime.

Midnight :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom