Feel the vibe, join the tribe… DESCRIBE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel like crap,...I slept forseven hours last night (more than I usually do) but I'm exhausted, my back hurts, I have a headache, i think I might be sick

I keep having this severe pain in my head for a few minutes then it goes away....it's like throbbing :sad:

The second episode of the show? You knew whatepisode I was talking about :lol: Did you watch the new episode? I didn't like it :(

I think as soon as I"m done with my homework I'm going to take some tylenol PM and knock myself out for a while

^Exactly....and that girl needs to lose the accent :( I DON'T WANT HER AND ELLIOT TO GET TOGETHER!!!! :rant:

^No Christopher Meloni and one of the writers have pretty much said that she and Elliot are gonna get together

They should hire us to do commercials.

Me: **stares into camera** See how tired I am? See the bags under my eyes? I NEVER SLEEP! I can't ever sleep unless I take Tylenol PM. GO BUY IT! Then you'll still be tired, but you'll be LESS tired. And not zombie-like. You guys should see me when I'm NOT shoving blue pills down my throat. So yea, go buy Tylenol PM.

Okay, maybe they shouldn't hire me! :lol:

I used to have a Twilight Zone shirt a long time ago. I stole it from my brother :shh: Just like I stole his ZooTV shirt. I stole lots of shirts from him. He had awesome shirts :up: Still does, but it's harder to steal from him now that he's got his own place :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom