ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got to watch it, thanks TIVO.

I knew Abby was going to keep it...she had an abortion in the past, plus caused Luka's French girlfriend to have one, I think the writers finally realized how, well, twisted that would be.

Luka as a Dad... :drool: I can try and accept the Abby thing knowing we'll get shots of him teary-eyed over a basinet!!

But yeah, what's up with Neela? They aren't going to break her up already, not when the wedding was the Extra Special Episode? Is he going to turn out to be gay, or married to a Iraqi woman....what???

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Cripes, I just read this entire thing and am happy I stopped watching it after Carter left! It sounds like Days of Our Lives now instead of what it once was.

But Luka... :drool: Hot damn!

My thoughts exactly. Except for the Luka thing. I'm partial to Noah Wyle, especially in seasons 6-9. :drool:

I wish we could retitle this the Luka Kovac Appreciation thread! :D

I love his smile:

leadkep1.jpeg

Abby was driving me nuts. Last week she didn't want it, this week she's super cute uber-mom?? Please!

"All the women in the hospital know who YOU are, Luka!" :up:

So, does Luka have an identical twin? :wink:

:uhoh: I dislike that character so much. I thought that he was gonna get written off long ago, then he got promoted (or something). :yuck:

Hmmmmmmm....what to say about last night's episode?

1. Abby drove me nuts, she is so hyper and acting so stupid and selfish. Two of everything....gimmee a break!

2. Poor Neela.....I don't understand why all of a sudden Michael is acting so weird. Maybe this will allow Neela and the Rockstar Doc to hook up. (I thought for sure something was gonna happen with Dr Rockstar when that teenie bopper's dad showed up!

3. What the HELL is with mr 4 nipples? Freak! He doesn't deserve a gorgeous model like girlfriend (unless she is gonna mess him up!) He didn't deserve his position either after his stupidity last season and his drugs and pot smoking. What an idiot!

4. Cool move Dr Rockstar making Carrie think SHE was nuts by convincing her what had actually happened didn't happen!!! :up:

5. Twin Luca's? WOW! Twin Luca babies?!!! DOUBLE WOWSA! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom