Engrish Funny.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More meals for the ladies starting with a cocktail:

engrish-funny-non-alcoholic1.jpg

Main course:

128951722453980220.jpg

For dessert:

128953103615634658.jpg

I guess this image will stop me from drinking my favorite tea with tapioca balls from now on. :no:

Trying to protect themselves from "interference" :giggle:

129066840933366929.jpg

Here's something for the House fans:

engrish-funny-house-complete.jpg

HOUSE M.D.
The Complete Season 5
House, a vulgar language, the character of the cynical doctor, a never believe anyone in particular, the patient’s own …., it is a solution to numerous diseases doctor. “House” is a new medical drama.
George House (Hugh Laurie) has no concern for the patients bedside accompanied by the consciousness, but always leaning a crutch to Huang Huang. as it this will mean he brutal show. In fact, despite the acts of Guaizhang House, he is a perfect intuitive diagnosis were excellent. As a medical expert, the house still good at capturing the medical problems in the gate of hell to save patients. Over the past four seasons, guiding the House by a young elite team of experts to help him solve the diseases. His goo friend, oncology expert James Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) for his loyalty. At the time, medical director of the Department, the hospital’s head of the Treasury Di Lisa (Lisa Edestein) between the House and the sincerity of … is often good to be true because of their …..

It's the Top 40's assault on the non-brainwashed music listening population.

Oh please stop, I'm dying of laughter here! :lmao: Haven't laughed this hard in a long time!! :lol:

I found the following pic several years ago from the same site....I'd certainly would have serious doubts about shopping in this store.....

suspicious-supermarket.jpg

:uhoh:

:lmao:

Oh please stop, I'm dying of laughter here! :lmao: Haven't laughed this hard in a long time!! :lol:

I found the following pic several years ago from the same site....I'd certainly would have serious doubts about shopping in this store.....

suspicious-supermarket.jpg

:uhoh:

:lmao:

I guess this is slightly more incognito than this store:

engrish-funny-poison-bakery.jpg

Here are a few classics:

24050_422232230195_735200195_5757618_6607019_n.jpg

24050_422232235195_735200195_5757619_6762278_n.jpg

24050_422232240195_735200195_5757620_3613350_n.jpg

One of my favorites was the sign in a Japanese Hotel that read: "You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaid."

Obviously, here in Taiwan, I encounter strange English on a regular basis. When I first came here, there was a popular brand of scooter that could be seen everywhere, whose logo read: "We reach for the skies... and neither does civilization."

One of my favorites was the sign in a Japanese Hotel that read: "You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaid."

Obviously, here in Taiwan, I encounter strange English on a regular basis. When I first came here, there was a popular brand of scooter that could be seen everywhere, whose logo read: "We reach for the skies... and neither does civilization."

:lol:

It makes you wonder what kind of dictionary they are using. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom