Edge fans! You REALLY should check this JT Edge out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Confession time

flaming june said:

That's a great idea! :lol:

gutter brain sisters unite! now,who's with us?!!

(you know, in a way, i do hope Larry NEVER reads posts in PLEBA..he would be scandalised!:ohmy: )

Re: Re: Re: Confession time

larrysgirl said:

gutter brain sisters unite! now,who's with us?!!

(you know, in a way, i do hope Larry NEVER reads posts in PLEBA..he would be scandalised!:ohmy: )

Nah, he's a big boy (not as big as Adam, I hope :tongue: ) I'm sure he'd just laugh at all out lewd comments. Besides, I suspect he's a bit of a gutterbrain himself. Did you hear him saying that Anton Corbijn made him wet??? :eeklaugh:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Confession time

flaming june said:

Nah, he's a big boy (not as big as Adam, I hope :tongue: ) I'm sure he'd just laugh at all out lewd comments. Besides, I suspect he's a bit of a gutterbrain himself. Did you hear him saying that Anton Corbijn made him wet??? :eeklaugh:

OMG!!!! he said what when how?!! are u freaking kiddin me?!!:ohmy:

The word wet coming out of Larry's mouth..makes me drool Homer Simpson style:drool:

why has larry invaded this thread?????

nothing wrong with him though...

it is really funny the whole categorizing the band by era thing...but then again how many other bands can you do that with??

IWasBored said:
why has larry invaded this thread?????

nothing wrong with him though...

it is really funny the whole categorizing the band by era thing...but then again how many other bands can you do that with??

I'm sorry for turning this into a Larry thread :wink:

No I'm not! :evil: :lol: J/K!

And good point about the bands thing, there are very few who have stayed together for as long as U2 and who have gone through so many changes musically, in their style of clothing, hair, etc... :yes:

Last edited:
Re: APB

dsmith2904 said:
24.jpg

Screw finding JT Edge, this is just fine with me. :sexywink:.

So, uh, yeah...have we found JT Edge yet, people, or...what's the deal here (since some people got on the subject of Larry and seemed to kinda forget about ol' JT Edge)?

This thread is simply hilarious, by the way. I love it. I do get a kick out of how we categorize by eras, as well. But I think that's cool.

And I'll join that gutterbrain sisterhood! :D.

Angela

Re: Re: Confession time

flaming june said:

Is he naked under that guitar??? :eyebrow:

Wait, let me find out. Honey are wearing anything under that guitar? Okay, I'll let them know. Nah, he says he's wearing black trunks.

You can see them well in the second pic...
334888%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B977%3B%3A38ot1lsi

Oh, I might as well post the other pic as well...
334888%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B977%3B%3A37ot1lsi

Another question: Isn't it funny how we categorize the band members by eras? :laugh: Like saying that "I'm in a JT Larry kinda mood today" or things like that? I don't know if fans of other bands do the same thing. :scratch:

Actually, I think people do do that with other artists. For instance you can talk about The Beatles in all their eras from their early leather-wearing days and so forth. Madonna also has eras from Like A Virgin to her cowboy chic, etc.

as far as classifying beatles eras goes, i realised that right after i posted, and my computer was too slow for me to deal with trying to add that...as much as their hair changed i think u2's has been more drastic, but then again they've had more time for bono to grow and lose the mullet, adam to lose the fro and go between bleachings, edge to go bald and get new hats, and larry to...go from waht his hair looked like up to war and then to what it's looked like since...

i'd join your gutterbrained sisterhood, but i'm more likely to think those things and not say them.

let the search for jt edge continue!! we will not be deterred by such distractions as larry invasions and bono...ok i'm not mush for motivational speaking...

but that whole "is the edge wearing pants under that guitar" thing was funny!

*cant stop chokin*

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::up: @ this entire thread and these JT Edge searches!!!

Girls, Edge girls in part....Maddie is extremely sorry for the tit pain she possibly caused (ie, u all pushing ur boobs together excitedly, yet also with frustration at what happened ;))

Let me explain:

i HAD the pic, right? But put wrong one up...right? so edited that out but had actually deleted the right pic and lost it completely thus woulda had to search on net again for it and couldnt remember website and tho behold had to finish up on Interland and only stuck with my 'Bra' thread for a while before buggering off home to spend some time on the bed with Darcy watching Kate and Leopold thus not being able to return til now as me was off two days doing bugger-all waiting for Bono to ring to confirm my new car was in, which he never did, got depressed and it rained here, so no, Harry Potter never did take me away and no JT Edge hasnt disappeared, I did find it again but now the whole tread is ruined cause of me and also its part of a collection U2SavesTheWorld put up which is buggered up now the whole thread and theres really no point now and.........................:sigh:........Im exhausted now! ;)

no seriously, me sorry, I am very sorry girls....

U all have permisson to beat me up....................:wave:

(but

mad1 said:
I HAD the pic, right? But put wrong one up...right? so edited that out but had actually deleted the right pic and lost it completely thus woulda had to search on net again for it and couldnt JT Edge hasnt disappeared, I did find it again but now the whole tread is ruined cause of me and also its part of a collection U2SavesTheWorld put up which is buggered up now the whole thread and theres really no point now and.........................:sigh:........Im exhausted now! ;)

OK, this is the funniest thing ever. After all of that I had even posted the correct JT Edge.

Well, it was fun while it lasted. We should have this much fun every week!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so JT edge hasn't been found, but he...has??

was this pic posted or not, or will it if it wasn't? and if it was which one was this specific picture?

:|

mad1 said:
no seriously, me sorry, I am very sorry girls....

U all have permisson to beat me up....................:wave:

Are you kidding?

Your explanation for why we weren't able to see the pic created one of the funniest threads ever! No way I'm beating you up-this was fun! :D.

And I think I speak for all the girls here when I say that you are forgiven.

Angela

dsmith2904 said:
If Mad1 doesn't post the pic soon why don't we just post our favorite JT Edge pics and extend this thread indefinitely?

sounds good to me *runs off to look for pics*

I definitley think we need to turn this into an indefinite PLEBA thread. All the other forums have them!

What if JT EDGE was missing and maybe he turned up on your doorstep....very confused and wondering where JT BONO, JT ADAM, and JT LARRY were?

Would you just keep him as a pet or would you let him know that he is JT EDGE and that he belongs with the rest of JT U2?

Back
Top Bottom