E! Names Bono as Sexiest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xtal

War Child
Check out E! Channel for their review of celebrities and famous people who have been deemed the most appealing.
And guess what number Bono comes in as?
You'll have to watch it, his little snippet is too cute.
It's on tonight at:
2-3am Monday Channel E!

I think that's my time, I don't know. Check your local cable listings, Val, maybe it's on at a better time. I tried looking forward to see the next time it's on but my cable isn't giving me the info.

I think he came in at twenty something, AFTER CHRISTINA AGUILERA! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? WTF?
He is a BILLION times hotter than she could ever be!

xtal said:
I think that's my time, I don't know. Check your local cable listings, Val, maybe it's on at a better time. I tried looking forward to see the next time it's on but my cable isn't giving me the info.

I think he came in at twenty something, AFTER CHRISTINA AGUILERA! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? WTF?
He is a BILLION times hotter than she could ever be!

I think that just shows the mentality/mindset of the people who voted. :grumpy:

lol, today at my universities graduation ceremony, bono was named and spoken about for 15 mnts, during a speech from a former president/provost about HIV-AIDS. he is appreciated in the academic/cerebral section of people and that's what matters :) :up:

holy god i had a heart attack reading the title of this thread...I thought it said "E! names Bono as Sexist" and I just jumped back haha....anyway thats still great! :)

Not that Bono is necessarily lacking in either. I am sure his heart is in the right place. He really wants to get rid of poverty in Africa, but debt forgiveness is just not the right way to go about it. What the poor countries of the world really need is political and economic reform, as a Kenyan economics expert pointed out in an excellent go-read-it-now interview called, “For God’s Sake, Stop the Aid!”)

err... another case of NOT DOING ENOUGH RESEARCH!!! ><
I just posted a message there, for GODS SAKE, DATA isn't all about debt relief ><

is the E! thingy available online? I don't have that channel here in dutchieland..

This E! channel is to crap for me to even bother to take seriously. You know the magazine "Heat"? It's like a televised version of that - I get the feeling that the only people who watch it are people who have no life and therefore enjoy nosing into other peoples lives IMO.

I really think it makes no difference where E! voted Bono, as I don't value their judgement anyway.

europop2005 said:
holy god i had a heart attack reading the title of this thread...I thought it said "E! names Bono as Sexist" and I just jumped back haha....anyway thats still great! :)

so did i :crack:

VH1 named Bono as the TOP 40 HOTTEST PEOPLE over 40, just today.

I normally don't watch those channels either, but I was flipping thru the channels and I paused on E and what do you know BONO was on there. Then I was flipping thru VH1 and same thing: Bono.

These clips are great, cute little snippets of Bono talking, walking, and posing and such. Try eonline.com or vh1.com for info.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom