Dublin 1 Setlist Partey Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

also: " interference.com je ne suis pas a dublin " (re pics from the show I think)

while we wait for the setlist to role out...anyone care to speculate why they're not doing any covers this tour? I'd love them to cover something (like satelite of love etc)....

anyone?

WildHoneyAlways said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves....The bitching has yet to begin. :wink:

:hyper:

"Dublin 1 Setlist & Bitching Partae Part III" :wink:

I'm thinking of going to Uni to complete a thesis on why Vertigo should only be played once at any given concert. :hyper:

VERTIG01!!111 X22@ SUXTHA BIG 1!@@#!!1111

u2girlcj said:

I think I do to. But sadly, have not had the opportunity to hear crumbs live, so cannot know for sure.

But Vertigo live is so special...................

I have to agree - I didn't endeavour just *how* good it comes off live until I saw them. I was extremely surprised.
It definitely is a great crowd-pleaser. I at first wanted the shows to start with COBL, but i'm now glad we had Vertigo both days.

Lila64 said:
Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

also: " interference.com je ne suis pas a dublin " (re pics from the show I think)

"I am not in Dublin" right??

ludilobrate said:

i would like if people stopped complainting

stop complaining about people complaining. Its inevitible for there to be complaints.

Im pretty Sure complainting is not an english word.

u2girlcj said:

I think I do to. But sadly, have not had the opportunity to hear crumbs live, so cannot know for sure.

Vertigo 2 does rock.. but it would have been nice to have heard 40 - or esp Walk On :drool:

u2girlcj said:

I'm not the greatest fan o Crumbs myself like the HQ version though...not the album as much though hmm Live though i could imagine it being brilliant.

vertigo is great live even the 2nd time - you kinda now it's coming...you think your gonna moan but when the crowd starts...

hello hello we're at a place called....

it's great...

u2girlcj said:

Crumbs has been pretty ropey live from what I've heard on bootlegs, the crowd atmosphere with Vertigo is just amazing since most of them don't go "Oh God, why don't they play ______ instead?" as soon as they hear the intro.

adriansr_martin said:
while we wait for the setlist to role out...anyone care to speculate why they're not doing any covers this tour? I'd love them to cover something (like satelite of love etc)....

anyone?

I thought that The Fly -> All Along The Watchtower -> Vertigo would be the coolest thing ever yesterday.

There is a good chance thats the best thought I've ever had in my life.

btw, thanks :bow: to u2achtung.com for the setlist and allowing us to part-ay too
party5.gif

thetitans2k said:

stop complaining about people complaining. Its inevitible for there to be complaints.

Im pretty Sure complainting is not an english word.

stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining :wink: we could go on and on and on!!! :D

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

It's break time at work, so Diane L. is in the house!!!! :wave:

Doesn't everyone here wish we were at Croke Park right now?????????

:wave: :yes:

so how did you like the concert on Wednesday? I loved it and had a great time! except for all the drunks around me which was unfortunate but i expected that

timothius said:

Thats right!

Bitching makes Baby Edge cry. :sad:

Baby Edge?! That's SO CUTE!!!!!! :cute:

kelly - because he was...uh...hm...because he was...ON FIRE?! IS THAT RIGHT?! do i win anything :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom