don't you want to come with me, don't you wanna DESCRIBE my bones. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahhahahahah what's it about ?!?!?! Um....

This girl is obsessed with the fantasy world and in particular a book called the Labyrinth, and one night when baby-sitting her brother she gets sick of it and calls the Goblin King (David Bowie) to take her away, and he does. She has to travel through his labyrinth to the goblin city in order to rescue her brother before he is turned into a goblin and must live there forever

It's a cult classic....Oh and it's a muppet movie of sorts...though the muppets are sort of frightening :lol:

Wondering if I should cut my hair short and dye it orange just for a Halloween costume :hmm:

:laugh: I didn't recognize the one he was talking about

ok I'm sorry Aimee but I'm gonna go to bed...I'm really tired all of a sudden :S.....gonna listen to some bowie to get me to sleep :lol:

How is that possible?!

Ok I'm really going but answer me I'll check it in the mornign

^:shrug:

imagine. . . you had to sleep all night wondering about what my answer would be, then you ran to the computer in the morning to go back and search for that. i'm sorry to dissapoint :wink:

:p curiosity got the better of me

I just thought you were going to a state school and that ALL state schools had started by now

^ ah. nevermind then :|

well for the UC schools half of them started on August 22nd, the other half on Sept. 22nd. i think they split up the dates to try to help families (like mine) from moving 2 kids into different schools on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom